Joining

jack-249

Hello All,

I am planning on joining UKDirt to race the F1s only and im hopefully planning on racing tomorrow night if i can get everything sorted in time. At the moment im having a problem joining the UKDirt Website. Its giving me an error message and then the nickname I use in brackets and don't know what to do next.

Hope you guys can help and look forward to racing with you all very soon!

Regards,

Jack

Is it possible you may have registered the same nickname sometime in the past Jack? It doesn't matter how long ago it was but if you had, it is likely it would still be retained on the website database and could/would cause the type of error you describe.

Is it possible you may have registered the same nickname sometime in the past Jack? It doesn't matter how long ago it was but if you had, it is likely it would still be retained on the website database and could/would cause the type of error you describe.

You have to use a unique email address as well I believe

Hi,

Thanks for all the help and advice.

I have never joined up to the website before, only here on the forum. Does it not except @live.com addresses then, this maybe why.

Thanks Again Guys,

Jack

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..