RESULTS: Arena Essex (07/07)

Johno3

Hello All,

First of all, thanks to everyone that raced over the 2 days. Thanks to Spike for RM'ing yesterday and to Hooty for stewarding for us tonight.

I think it is fair to say that the racing was very hard tonight. I think when driving you need to try and think whether it is a time for fighting for position or a time fr trying to gain time, and overall places. Perhaps that is just the way I drive.

Anyway, congratulations to Dode on becoming the 2011 European Champion. That mus have been a good drive from the back of the grid.

From then on, it became the DanSkin show. Dan won the final and then came 4th from the handicap. Hard luck goes to James, as he was so far in front at the drop of the chequered, but he was infront of a car he shouldnt be when the green flag dropped.

Results:

EUROPEAN: 151 236 137 233 262 391 115 3 560 1

Heat 1: 236 231 137 39 115 365 560 3 391 172

Heat 2: 285 236 262 137 233 380 1 560 315 31

Heat 3: 231 277 380 3 31 1 391 221 300 262

Consi 1: 172 185 221 300 391 130 199 315 151

A-Final: 236 115 560* 3 315 380 1 31 172 231

GN 1: 1 137 231 236 315 3 151 262 380 31

* currently docked 2 places - race still under investigation so could change

62 pts 236 DanSkin

31 pts 231 Simon

31 pts 3 Johno

31 pts 1 TomD

27 pts 380 Daveyboy

25 pts 315 Mike

24 pts 115 Green

24 pts 137 MoR

21 pts 560 Dodge

18 pts 31 Skeet

14 pts 262 Harmen

8 pts 285 Mav JNR

8 pts 151 Dode

7 pts 172 Spike JNR

7 pts 277 Southy

5 pts 39 LeeK

4 pts 233 Grasser

3 pts 365 Travel

3 pts 391 Corny

1 pts 221 Spike

1 pts 300 Matty

0 pts 130 Blymn

0 pts 199 Waqar

0 pts 185 PickworthNZ

Thanks once again to everyone who has raced over the two days.

I wil not be doing the points on the site until tomorrow. I also have the Semi Final grids to sort out which I will get done tomorrow as well and announce shortly after.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Thanks for the meeting - WD Dan on another Final and top points.

I had abit of a bad meeting. Crashed out of the Euro into a pile of cars in the opening laps and got damage. Caught something on the straight in the final and flipped my car. Sorry to anyone i took out and once again spun in the GN.

Getting a new wheel soon to hopefully consistantance and pace will improve then. See you all at Sheffield.

Jnr well chuffed at his first ever UK Dirt win :king:

Shame he wasn't in European, as the result may have been different if he had been :rolleyes:

He said the racing was good, he enjoyed it but a little unfortunate not to be in the points in his other races.

Good to see their was controversy and I wasn't part of it!!

Enjoyed my evening away from PC, getting ready for our weekend away at Skipton (Yes Southy coming to visit your home town!!) but I should be back next week for Sheffield.

Jnr says he even may try shale, so be afraid everyone!! lol

Well Done Dan, great evening for you.

Hope admin are going to keep an eye on those blues from now on - constantly jumping the start :011:

thanks for the meeting johno and hooty and aswell as spike and grasser yesterday!

still suprised i won it considering how far back i started, thanks to the back markers who moved over while getting lapped and thanks for all the well dones in server.

Any chance of getting the full euro result johno? and the replay of the euro of the server as i do not have it.

Any chance of getting the full euro result johno? and the replay of the euro of the server as i do not have it.

Sorry - totally forgot to put that on! I have put the result on. I will try and get the replays but I will need to ask about first as I am not sure how to do it.

Cheers

Johno

thanks Johno and Corny :)

forgot to say that race with mike in the consi is the most fun ive had in f1's in a while!

haha yes it was fun.... Roll on NZ season!! lol

thanks Johno and Corny :)

forgot to say that race with mike in the consi is the most fun ive had in f1's in a while!

haha yes it was fun.... Roll on NZ season!! lol

yeah! haha

love the nz mod but it just dont get the numbers!

Mav - Dunno why your visiting Skipton. Best thing about it is the garage with our Stock Cars and coach in.

Found the garage with the cars and coach in.

Good to meet you and chat with you, think we got you out of a bit of work as your dad didn't stop at all!!

Whose was the F2 we were stood next too - did mean to ask.

Turned out to be a lovely sunny day, and Skipton isn't at all that bad - If you want bad you should see Grantham!!!

Nice to meet you and Jnr. The F2 is Phil Whitakers (who also races the red F1 that was on the wagon) but Jake Hall has raced it. It was orginally Steve greens from 20 years ago and recently Brian Harrison 89 had it. I mention to my dad that website you run and he said he would like some more photos of his on there so I will send them on along with the interview questions.

Least you got to see where I got my uk dirt skins colour schemes from!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..