knockhill results

Dave488

1st off thanks all for racing i think most enjoyed it even if i didnt, i hit every stuck car and every tire during the night i think lol, but anyway well done to all winners, drumb took the final while lee top scored so well done to you both, thanks to hooty for being the steward tonight

Results

Heat 1: 531, 495, 313, 31, 46, 115, 560, 236, 1, 954

Heat 2: 112, 531, 46, 1, 115, 365, 236, 599, 560, 495

Final: 1, 531, 115, 112, 131, 365, 495, 236, 488, 31

G.N; 112, 531, 236, 495, 365, 115, 1, 488, 560, 31

Driver - Points

531 - 46

1 - 37

112 - 34

115 - 32

495 - 25

365 - 21

236 - 21

46 - 14

131 - 12

31 - 10

313 - 8

560 - 8

488 - 7

599 - 3

954 - 1

220 - 0

199 - 0

155 - 0

164 - no show

hope to see you all tomorrow night where we will have part 2 of the scottish at cowdenbeath, that is also a wqr and a w+y round see you there

Edited by Dave488

good nights racing I thought. brilliant track as it makes you think about it a bit more than the usual normal ovals.

wd to Lee on the points haul and wd to Drumb 'I hate this track' stick on the final win haha.

only gripe for me was a certain few lower graders who seem to think it is ok to get in everyones way when they are over two laps down. would be nice to see some common sence from them in the future. lets be honest by that point your race is over guys, so you may as well either pull off or at least move over when you are being lapped.

I dont mean that as a lower grader bashing at all, its just that I got any chance of finishing in the top 10 in the final or gn ruined by this. I didnt pull off in the final when trying to catch the pack back up, but I did go wide for Drumb and Lee when they were lapping me, as to me that is polite and the correct racing etiquette for this formula.

Edited by Nezza46

Really enjoyed the meeting but was let down by a few drivers! was shocked on how well the racing was, seeings as the place isnt a stock car track! (well in theroy it is lol)

I no im a lower grader, but some drivers are putting a bad name to us, lap down take outs etc if you wanna take someone out do it while you are going for a position, not a lap down! and if someone is spinning out try to avoid them instead of just pileing into them! if not your just gonna get taken out every race your in and when u spend a couple of hours on a setup and praccy is it worth while turning up?

massive well doe to Lee and Drumb!

Anyway looking forward to tonight! :)

Simon

I enjoyed last night, and i just wanna say that im sorry for failing pretty much in every race lol (being my first meeting) prob the worst track to try but if im honest i did try staying out of the way of everyone and just hope tonight turns out better :)

For a track I despise I though the racing last night was generall top notch. Got caught up in the carnage in heat 1, but got some of the luck I have been missing in the final.

One of the main problems with knockhill, and as we will see again tonight is there is nowhere for the slower cars to hide because its so narrow.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..