G27 Help

southy277

Finally got my G27 - On the F1's it is fine, cracked some of my fastest laps. On the F2's it slighlty pulls to the left mainly on entering the bend. Checked steering help and that is set to off. Any ideas?

Can someone send me what the settings should be so i can check them?

Ta

I still have the message Drumb.

The whole car felt completely different once I used these settings for the wheel to be honest. try them out Southy and see what you think. Personally it made a huge difference to me and the FFB felt much better. I can 'feel' what the car is actually doing now.

Only thing I changed was the force feedback strength from -100 to -45, but that it just a personal thing as I found it too strong for my liking.

post-362-1311859300.jpg

post-362-1311859469.png

forgot to add - the real feel attachment is the .ini file which is the settings file for it - think you just drop it in the main rfactor root folder?

RealFeelPlugin__1_.zip

Edited by Nezza46

dont forget to download the realfeal.ini that I have attached and drop it into your main rfactor folder.

this is a seperate configaration file for the real feal plugin which you already have Southy.

basically when you run the realfeal plugin for the first time, after a few laps it should create a .ini file in the main rfactor folder - delete that one and use the one I have attached instead. hope that makes sense?

• 10 months later...

Found this topic quite interesting.

I am currently ussing a Microsft FF wheel and i am having problems with real feel. Just installed it the other night and car feels horrible. I have read various places that the FF setting in RF options needs to be a - figure rather than a + so i have changed that.

Should i also use the ini file on this post or is that only for the G27?

Cheers

I am not sure if it works with the Microsoft wheel - think i tried it when i had my sidewinder. Once I got my G27 it worked and I have not looked back since. The information that the guys posted here was spot on.

I am not sure if it works with the Microsoft wheel - think i tried it when i had my sidewinder. Once I got my G27 it worked and I have not looked back since. The information that the guys posted here was spot on.

Definitely gonna invest in a Logitech mate, sidewinder was great back when i bought it but technology has moved on so much. Seen a few decent priced G25's on eBay.

damn it just posted in another thread asking what wheel you have Allan....then saw this thread lol.

I used to run a sidewinder. Real feel was a bit strange on it. I think someone told me once that the sidewinder doesn't quite deliver true force feedback, so thats why it doesnt quite feel right.

The settings I have posted further up this thread are for a Logitech Driving Force GT..basically a poor mans G25 lol. I bought mine brand new from Argos for about £80 and find it a much better experience than the sidewinder.

If you have the money though, definitely buy a G25 or G27.

damn it just posted in another thread asking what wheel you have Allan....then saw this thread lol.

I used to run a sidewinder. Real feel was a bit strange on it. I think someone told me once that the sidewinder doesn't quite deliver true force feedback, so thats why it doesnt quite feel right.

The settings I have posted further up this thread are for a Logitech Driving Force GT..basically a poor mans G25 lol. I bought mine brand new from Argos for about £80 and find it a much better experience than the sidewinder.

If you have the money though, definitely buy a G25 or G27.

Don't have the money but just bought a G25 on eBay. Sidewinder is great but it's not upto much on RF. Are the settings you posted a must? What do they do over the default?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..