Lap times at...

blymn130

Ok, to save me opening a new topic every week asking what I need to be doing to be remotely competitve, I will just keep this one thread open!

Had a few laps round, Bradford (shale) after the meeting on Thursday as I was still on a high after my 4th in the GN, and recorded a lap time of 13.701

So I checked, as I normally do, on the kev149 site to see what the lap times were from 2010, and the record was 13.828.

I will be delighted if I've actually found a setup that works that well, but my instinct tells me that the track has changed or something else is different, so can anyone else compare their lap times with mine and tell me what I should be aiming for?

You must be flying with a time like that unless of course there has been changes made to the track since I last raced last year.

I love this track, my best time is a mid 13.8, and I used to be pretty quick!

Edited by Kruiz 136

I have just done 10 laps and I have managed to go round in the 13.4's. I have not adjusted anything and I had a kings Lynn set up from last year on the car.

I know it was re-done sometime ago to be made wider or appeared to be anyway), but I think it might have been done again because I do not remember that squeal of the tyres being on there when we last raced. I absolutely hate it - it goes right through me!!

Cheers

Johno

Learned that lesson a long time ago; if something seems too good to be true, it probably is!

Using the same setup as I did at nutts corner this week, and I managed a 13.5 today, so a bit more practise and some tinkering and I'll be somewhere around about the pace! And with a bit of luck thrown in, I might score a couple of points on the slippery stuff.

Learned that lesson a long time ago; if something seems too good to be true, it probably is!

Using the same setup as I did at nutts corner this week, and I managed a 13.5 today, so a bit more practise and some tinkering and I'll be somewhere around about the pace! And with a bit of luck thrown in, I might score a couple of points on the slippery stuff.

Johno is right, it was redone, so I'm not sure where that leaves us lap times wise, I'm unsure if the track was altered more than just appearance wise so not sure which version I have and whether it will effect the lap times or not!

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..