Going racing again

Rudeboy473

Ok, as some of you have heard my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in june this year, and as she is only 34 nhs dont screen women of her age, and she was lucky to have found it herself, the first op she had would've cost £40,000 if done private, as its on nhs obviously theres no charge, this is where me racing comes into it, i am going to race Mildenhall's Halloween Havoc on the 30th of october, the car is going up for sponsor. the plan is that anyone can donate a pound to breast cancer research, (links will be supplied when i've sorted them), and in turn a pink ribbon will be painted on the car with name or date of donators choice.

there are 2 reasons i'm doing this event for charity 1, is that i would like to give back some of what it takes to try and cure my wife and 2, to raise awareness in younger women to check themselves more regular as the nhs won't

i have a car and equipment sorted, but as its for charity i'm after a sign writer ( who could maybe donate thier talents ;) ) to paint the banger with the ribbons on so it looks proper.

if you can help, either post on here or send me a pm.

thanks for reading

Edited by Rudeboy473

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..