NZ Laptimes

southy277

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure but it will be around 16.5 I think. But it isn't about laptimes at all in the NZ series. These have to be raced on the NZ way, not alot rules. Watch the video of the south or north island championship and you will see how this mod works on track. :lol:

Get in the server for some practice thursday night and you will see. I will help you out if you struggle alot.

I'm not sure but it will be around 16.5 I think. But it isn't about laptimes at all in the NZ series. These have to be raced on the NZ way, not alot rules. Watch the video of the south or north island championship and you will see how this mod works on track. :lol:

Get in the server for some practice thursday night and you will see. I will help you out if you struggle alot.

Thanks much appreciated

might need that help after all lol

plus i see what u mean by no rules cause u were taking everyone out lol

Thanks much appreciated

might need that help after all lol

plus i see what u mean by no rules cause u were taking everyone out lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..