NIR RESULTS (CS SEMI FINALS) 21-11-11

Dave488

thanks to all that raced tonight well done to the top 12/11 from the semis they will form the grid for the cs final next week at brum, also well done to all race winners including NEZZA#46 who took the meeting final tonight, well done to danskin#236 for topscoring also

RESULTS:

SEMI 1: 41, 236, 315, 560, 46, 131, 249, 122, 760, 718, 39, 220

SEMI 2: 115, 112, 954, 31, 365, 774, 79, 488, 237, 641, 221

Heat 1: 954, 41, 221, 112, 760, 285, 488, 31, 79, 46

Heat 2: 774, 236, 249, 131, 39, 220, 115, 237, 229, 122

Heat 3: 560, 760, 112, 39, 31, 774, 220, 131, 221, 46

Heat 4: 315, 41, 718, 115, 954, 285, 236, 79, 641, 488

Final: 46, 39, 236, 285, 112, 560, 954, 122, 718, 41

SHOOTOUT ROUND 5: 236, 760, 285, 560, 400, 41, 115, 79, 315, 31

Driver - Points

236 - 39

285 - 32

39 - 31

560 - 27

112 - 27

41 - 25

760 - 24

954 - 24

46 - 22

774 - 15

115 - 15

718 - 12

315 - 12

221 - 10

31 - 10

131 - 10

220 - 9

249 - 8

79 - 8

122 - 7

400 - 6

488 - 5

237 - 3

229 - 2

641 - 2

199 - 0

351 - 0

365 - 0

90 - NO SHOW

129 - NO SHOW

hope to see you all next week where we will have the cs final plus the last race of the night/season will be the 10 lap shootout race so get booked in now

massive well done to Nez! deserved win as he never has any luck!

Bad night for me really heats went average in final in decided to slow it down as the race was manic! didn't really help much lol as had 11th lol in shoot-out was away got up to about 5th early on but got spun into infield (bit gutted), well done to 954 on 24 points as it brings my lead down to 16 points in the NOY with one meeting to go! :)

cya next week

Simon

What a shocker!

Firstly the racing was disappointing right from the off in the CS Semi, and that set my tone for the night.

No luck when I made my break, the yellows and whites seeing to that, so a right downer of a meeting.

Secondly, I feel really insulted to hear that I am being investigated for "Team Racing".

The last few meetings in F2's I feel has gone downhill to what it was during the season and I don't feel that next week is gonna be enjoyable, so in order to RULE OUT the prospect of "Team Racing" - Jnr can do the meeting.

I will celebrate my wife's birthday with her for a change rather than with you lot!!!!

Thanks for an good season, on the whole - 2nd row of the World of Shale being the highlight for me.

See you next season or Jnr will.

ps Well Done Nezza on taking the final - All your 3 leafed clovers came together at once!!!

Mav,

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with the racing recently. Unfortunately I could not attend the meeting tonight but if someone can upload the replays (from the server – admin?). I will review the replays of all races. We review and punish any incidents that ruin another person’s racing experience.

It would be a shame to lose you from the league next season – I do think that some drivers do get giddy at the end of the season.

If you send me any details of incidents via PM I will review.

Southy

Mav,

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with the racing recently. Unfortunately I could not attend the meeting tonight but if someone can upload the replays (from the server – admin?). I will review the replays of all races. We review and punish any incidents that ruin another person’s racing experience.

It would be a shame to lose you from the league next season – I do think that some drivers do get giddy at the end of the season.

If you send me any details of incidents via PM I will review.

Southy

There was nothing that I would consider a complaint Southy, I feel that come the end of the season, drivers don't take it as seriously (If that is the right word) and incidents occur which could be avoided thus the racing experience would be improved. It's a shame to think that the end of the season is weighed heavily with Championships, that people work hard to be part of during the season, only for "some" drivers who either have failed to make it or weren't there during the main season, to "disrespect" those that have been.

I admit I lost it myself last night, after Dave decided on a follow in during the CS Semi, which I am sure that I instigated laps before; then every race after that, a stupid little incident cost me, to which I again over-reacted on track. It was just pure frustration. I apologise 100% to Jack for costing him the final, but can assure everyone that "Team Racing" wasn't on my mind when the incident occurred. I have not watched the replay yet so can't fully say what happened and why but too much red mist was definitely a factor.

We have decided to go out next monday now, to celebrate my wifes birthday, so you can enjoy yourselves and not have "Red Mist" behind you!

Most likely i will be back in 2012, and probably Jnr too!

Glad the red mist has settled Mav ;)

Just think about this though, if we didn't investigate things when they are reported I am sure you would moan.

If we took the win off Jnr and you didn't even know we were investigating you would be much more annoyed.

Now I have not seen the incident yet, but surly even you can agree its better that you know we are looking at things?

As for the racing I think 99% of it was excellent even with 26 cars in the final and GN. Shame you always get 1 or 2 who can't control themselves.

Special mention to Dan, Mike and Green who I had some brilliant racing with throughout the night.

Edited by drumbstick

Glad the red mist has settled Mav ;)

Just think about this though, if we didn't investigate things when they are reported I am sure you would moan.

If we took the win off Jnr and you didn't even know we were investigating you would be much more annoyed.

Now I have not seen the incident yet, but surly even you can agree its better that you know we are looking at things?

As for the racing I think 99% of it was excellent even with 26 cars in the final and GN. Shame you always get 1 or 2 who can't control themselves.

Special mention to Dan, Mike and Green who I had some brilliant racing with throughout the night.

Fully understand and agree Drum.

In the heat of that disasterous Final for me, to then being "accused" of Team Racing, I was appaulled.

Problem is, you only see it at the time from your side; you only know what your intentions are/were, and mine at that time had nothing to do with helping Jnr.

I too, need to see the replay, but if you (as in "Admin team") feel I am guilty then I have the right of appeal IF its required.

Dave,

Ok, between a follow in and a push then :rofl:

Edited by Mav

I have to agree with Mav on the driving standard at the end of the year, its getting quite bad! even the top drivers are letting themselfs down from time to time, last night in one race a top driver passed me then right turned me round the bend so i couldnt come back at him!

i feel i race these as i would my real f2 (im not saying i no it all as i have a real one) but if someone laps me i just let them go, not go wide or stick it in there and hit them back when they go past as if its not what you do in real life then i wont do it here as you wont get a punch in the face on here, if someone hots me hard, hit them hard back but fair, not missing the bend going into the side and giveing them damage, catch them up then wack em!

yes it is a game, but we all put alot of time into it with setups skins etc! the atleast we can do is respect the people we race with and race fair while we put our monday nights aside for what we love!

Simon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..