just a thought..

green115

hey just a thought y dont we do sumthin for f2s over winter cause my mondays r boring now! i was thinking we should race at the NEC indoor arena. or maybe do the rolling thunder show at arena essex? just a thought im sure u got sumthin planned anyway

im sure we will do something with either the 2s or superstox on mondays but it will be nice form a admin point of view just to have a couple of weeks off at the minute, i will quite happily put a server up with all tracks on so people can do as they please

but as i say something will be done we have a few ideas to do a few different things

We could maybe have a look starting after the new year. I don't know about anyone else but I have alot of work and other things to be doing before xmas but after the new year I'll be good to race again. Saying that im sure if there were some racing before xmas then i'd do my best to attend.

Edited by southy277

How about maybe an F2 winter series and race at the tracks we didn't race at this year to test them out (or some newer ones that we only raced once at last year)? For eg Aldershot, Westworld. Or add some tracks in like NEC?

Sam

if there is a new mod out or any new upgrades i would like to test them in pre season as i think its unfair tht admin get practise and setups before season starts:) x

If you want to do all the work on them you are welcome :thumbs_up:

But in answer to your question, there will probably be a slight geometry change to cure the snap oversteer and the torque curve changed a bit but nothing too major beyond what is in the Superstox mod.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..