Vote for a first place in each of these:

Sportsmanship

Driving skill

Riding the hits

Overall driver of the day

Heres your reminder of the drivers:

post-106306-1333391957.png

Any questions plz ask

Sportsmanship - 12 - Jack #249.. Helped me with set ups and is always on hand to help

Driving skill - 8 - Robin #87 .... Again Far too quick

Riding the hits - 17 - Rickyjames #237 ... come on admit it ... Everyone hit him

Overall driver of the day - 26 - Jakie #33 for some good finishes and something good to watch in the final

Sportmanship - 4 - Danskin - Always there to help and never hits anyone with intent to take them out

Driving skill - 3 - Drumbstick - Fast and skillful but got unlucky in the final

Riding the hits - 15 - Leech - Hit him several times and he just shrugged them off

Overall drier of the day - 11 - James - good pace and overall good driver today wd mate

Thanks in advance to you all for voting

Sportsmanship - Si31 - for saying sorry to me straight after the race for hitting a post and wiping me out of the final (after publicly messaging that he thought i had my mojo back lol...kiss of death)

Driving skill - Jakie jnr 305 - had a great gn with him and generally thought he went well for first time from red

Riding the hits - Lew 495 - i seem to recall giving him a few in ht 2 and he held them really well

Overall driver of the day - SpikeJnr - good consistent results all night

The Winners this week are:

Sportsmanship - 236 - Danskin

Driving Skill - 41 - Drumbstick

Riding the hits - 237 - RickyJames

Overall driver of the Day - 560 - James (Dodge)

Well Done to all the winners

Dont forget to vote next week

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..