Yarmouth V1.0 released!

MoR137

Hello,

It's been nearly two years in the making but I've finally finished my new track, Yarmouth Stadium.

I've always wanted to make a post and wire track for rFactor; I personally miss the challenge of heat meetings at Stoke/Nelson/Nitten which, whilst not attracting so many drivers, were always great fun, with the survival aspect throwing up lots of surprise results. rFactor post and wire tracks never quite had the same feeling due to the inconsistency of the posts - but after experimenting with lots of different ideas, I think I've cracked it!

The posts are deadly! I suspect the meetings will have a fair bit of carnage and people will need to drive with a lot of respect, but I think it will be great to offer a different challenge 1 or 2 times a season. I hope you like it - I'm really looking forward to next weeks meeting!

>>> DOWNLOAD YARMOUTH V1.0 <<<

Special thanks to Drumbstick for the AIW, and Danskin, Grasser, Tom and Drumb for their help testing.

Thanks,

MoR

wow, really fantastic work! so much detail on the track scenery and you've done well on the hittable posts. gotta be the most realistic short oval modelled so far

just wish there was stuff like this still being made for heat!

out of interest, how many polys?!

Spot on job MoR..... The posts definately work and the track looks the mutts nutts.... Wisbech was post and rope too ;) .. Who dont like a good posting llf....

post-2020-1336648626.jpg

post-2020-1336648645.jpg

post-2020-1336648657.jpg

post-2020-1336648668.jpg

post-2020-1336648679.jpg

post-2020-1336648688.jpg

Thanks for the great comments guys, much appreciated :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..