Buxton laptimes

Combesy

Alright lads,

My first meeting for F2's Monday and just wondering what a reasonable lap time is?

I aint sure if there is a topic already made with laptimes set for each track etc..

Would be helpful!

Cheers, Combesy!

I am not that fast on tarmac and was doing 16.5/6's. Forget about laptimes when your starting out. You need to have consistant times without spinning. The laptimes will start coming down eventually.

What Southy said. If you can hit 16.6 to 16.9 on Monday you will do fine. 16.2 and 16.3 will be the fastest guys i reckon.

Concentrate on staying consistent.

Edited by Allan964

I am not that fast on tarmac and was doing 16.5/6's. Forget about laptimes when your starting out. You need to have consistant times without spinning. The laptimes will start coming down eventually.

What Southy said. If you can hit 16.6 to 16.9 on Monday you will do fine. 16.2 and 16.3 will be the fastest guys i reckon.

That is probably about spot on for race pace, the tyres last worse here than anywhere else from what I remember so consistency will be the key.

OH GREAT. only getting the odd 18s without spins. BEEN DOING TOO MUCH forza 3 me thinks ;(

OH GREAT. only getting the odd 18s without spins. Been doing too much forza 3 me thinks ;(

OH GREAT. only getting the odd 18s without spins. Been doing too much forza 3 me thinks ;(

Sorry, CAPS going crazy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..