Buxton WQR 13 & W&Y 4 - Results

tommyd

Right, to save anyone from getting banned for comments on here it is being closed.

Remember that it does not have to be a on track incident that gets you banned......

IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH ANY DRIVER OR DRIVING FROM LAST NIGHT THEN PLEASE SEND A COMPLAINT TO A MEMBER OF F2 ADMIN AND IT WILL BE LOOKED INTO AND DEALT WITH. If not then look forward to the Euro's next week.

(Southy, Robin, Dave, Drumbstick, Gary, Tom, Si or Leech - think thats everyone...)

I have reopened the topic. General discussion on driving is encouraged however we will not tolerate drivers being named from this point on, bans will be handed out if you choose to do so!!

who yanked your chains Aub and Hooty lol?

I was merely stating that I feel that the racing gets more desperate the bigger the grids. My final was a good race tbh, hard at times but a good race. The GN was aweful though, and just felt desperate from the start with all racecraft going out the window.

I personally have noticed that this happens a lot when we go all in with 24 car grids, and is not quite so enjoyable for me. Maybe other drivers enjoy this? I don't know?

I wish everyone would race like the Kitson onboard, as thats the type of racing I expect from F2's. If I wanted anything more I would race bangers on a Tuesday.

To be honest it was a good meeting until the GN.

P.S. thanks for opening this back up, as thats what a forum is for. Cant beleive people started openly slagging each other off, as that was not what my original post was meant to start.

Edited by Nezza46

who yanked your chains Aub and Hooty lol?

You can kick one of them on Sunday ;)

P.S. thanks for opening this back up, as thats what a forum is for. Cant beleive people started openly slagging each other off, as that was not what my original post was meant to start.

I know we just wanted to give people 24 hours to cool of and check the replays

The drivers that respect each other will get a lot more enjoyment and success out of it.

Compared to recent dealings with disrespectful people elsewhere the F2s here are quite enjoyable to race. I have noticed some hard hits recently, but as mentioned before you get drawn into it all in the heat of the moment and I would say that most would be guilty of it at some point, including myself.

I hope this thread has brought the topic to the attention of everyone that races here and would recommend everyone watch the youtube video of Daz Kitson on the previous page. That is the way to get to the front of the field!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..