Results:

W+Y: 211 961 131 473 17 456 33 237 964 255 210 718 45 400 619

Heat 1: 961 277 237 46 718 41 315 45 122 112 495 473 221 456

Heat 2: 131 115 488 236 305 39 756 87 33 211 17 926 400

Heat 3: 277 236 41 87 237 17 305 238 964 99 39 774 45

Heat 4: 211 961 112 115 46 488 101 221 33 456 400 210 926 619

Heat 5: 756 131 210 238 99 315 495 964 473 774 122 255 619 718

Consi 1: 964 17 774 495 33 122 926 45 456 761 221 473 619

A-Final: 236 277 112 237 87 115 961 756 41 46 774 488 39 17 964 315 99 718 238 305 210 495 131

GN 1: 961 964 115 315 87 277 112 236* 238 237 131 305 488 400 17 33 756 774 46 41 39 619 926 45

42 pts 236 Danskin

42 pts 277 Southy

37 pts 961 Sparky

34 pts 115 Michael Green

29 pts 112 Tom D

29 pts 237 Ricky James

28 pts 87 Robin H25

20 pts 756 Jason_R

19 pts 131 Gary

17 pts 41 Drumbstick

16 pts 315 Mike

15 pts 46 Nezza

14 pts 964 Allan

13 pts 488 Dave

12 pts 238 Kane_M

11 pts 211 Sprat

10 pts 305 JakieJnr

8 pts 210 SkegTomP

7 pts 99 JK

6 pts 718 MartynR

5 pts 17 Azata

5 pts 39 LeeK

4 pts 33 Jakie

4 pts 101 Bristolstokie

4 pts 495 Lew

3 pts 45 Stox Signs

3 pts 221 Spike

2 pts 473 Rudeboy

2 pts 122 Craig

1 pts 456 Combes

1 pts 774 Leech

0 pts 255 Stumpy

0 pts 400 Dippy

0 pts 619 Longden

0 pts 761 DannyGrady

0 pts 954 Samwit NO SHOW AGAIN!!!

0 pts 926 Speedtech

Keep an eye out on the forum later in the week for European Details

Edited by tommyd

think all in is getting stupid to be honest. really good meeting until racing 24 cars round tracks like this.

It just turns into a desperate bumper fest and Buxton is a big hitters track..... and yes I do end up doing it as well because everyone gets sucked into it.

rubbish end to a good meeting. racecraft goes out the window

24 car limit is fine for a trackthat size, we cant start running 20 car finals just to have less bumper work, i hate it when it gets to finals with the bigger grids but it has to be that way, i have only scored points in 1 final all year but its how it is same for all of us

Well spotted Ricky.

WD Dan, too fast for me. The GN was carnage but its down to the stupid drivers. It will be reviewed in detail and drivers actions will be punished. I know of 2 incidents that i got caught in. That must be my best tarmac result to date in these.

Any complaints please send to a member of the admin team.

Edited by southy277

going back to the 24 car grids i dont think they are the problem i think we are all getting spoiled in the heats these days where we have 14 ish car heats last year we had bigger grids than that running 2/3 format with the same final limits

Some of the hits are fine, but some are bordering on ludicrous.

My final was ruined by how hard i got put in, not bothered watching the reply to see who it was yet as it was a train of cars, so wasn't a blatent follow in etc.

do you not think that the hits get more and more desperate the bigger the grid gets then? it seems that way to me Dave

Somewhere like Buxton generally no. Most of the time its just a train of cars giving a normal hit to the car in front, and then if you are at the front or just in the wrong place and start to get turned it turns in to a bit of carnage.

What I said in the server before the GN stands though, if drivers worked together and didn't just go for it next bend whenever they get passed they would generally get a much better result.

Azza is a great example, could be a tidy little driver and would probably be much higher up the grades by now. However most of the quicker drivers know when they catch him if they try and pass and loose as little time as possible for them both they are going to get a big one next corner so they just make sure he can't come back on them(Not picking on you Azza you were the first example that came to mind).

Yes you do get the occasional ott hit and if people report them we do look in to them, 2 drivers have been banned and two more given suspended bans in the last two weeks.

i thought over all it was a good meeting but meanwhile ill look at jnr screen it looks well ruff in the reds , it depends were you are on the track or in the pack . i think the only way foward is to come down on the bad boys , warnings, bans , this could mean hours of replays for the admin . but if you pm admin this will be speeded up to help it happing again or next week if you do nothing about it you can only blame yourshelf for not making the f2 any better each week all you have to do is a short sentence like heat 3 lap 14 ott hit please look into it let them sort it from there , after a few weeks of this i think it will become so much better in the long run , don t get me wrong i m not after getting any one banned for nothing , just to say hey look at that then may be the penny will drop :)

if action is taken , its a pity that if sombody does go in hard they damage they own car more then the car they hit would put a end to this abit, apart from that i cant see it changing to much is all up to us to tidy it up if you feel hard done by . not bad thoughts for a yellow top :)

Nezza I went through your final to see what I could.

Lap1. A push in the reds a car near the front but nothing near ott a car gets sideways and blocks the track and causes a minor blockage.

You then have a cracking battle with JK for a good 5 or 6 laps

5 or 6 laps pretty much on your own

Lap 13 you are in a train of cars that goes to the wall. The last car in the train probably goes in a bit hard but never hits the wall and I think you are all going in anyway to be honest from each car giving a bit of a push to the car in front.

Lap 18 you catch a 4 car train and pass two of them.

Lap 19 the second car you just past hits you in to T1, it puts the first car in the train to the fence but neither you or the car that placed the hit ever look like hitting the fence although you do make contact with the first car as it pops back of the fence but this gives you a bit of a gap

You run solo to the end of the race.

Now on first look none of the hits look way ott, 1 or 2 may have been borderline( on first look 1 looks like a big hit, the other a bit OTT) I would have to spend more time looking at them to make a decision but if they are it has nothing to do with 24 cars being in the server and everything to do with the driver who put the hit in as there were no more than 3 or 4 cars around in either instance.

I am not saying there are no OTT hits that go on, but imho 24 cars in the server is not the reason.

Final thought, this is a great on-board video with one of Brisca F2s biggest hitters. Look how little contact there actually is, if everyone on-line showed this much respect the racing would be awesome.

Edited by drumbstick

do you not think that the hits get more and more desperate the bigger the grid gets then? it seems that way to me Dave

Somewhere like Buxton generally no. Most of the time its just a train of cars giving a normal hit to the car in front, and then if you are at the front or just in the wrong place and start to get turned it turns in to a bit of carnage.

What I said in the server before the GN stands though, if drivers worked together and didn't just go for it next bend whenever they get passed they would generally get a much better result.

Azza is a great example, could be a tidy little driver and would probably be much higher up the grades by now. However most of the quicker drivers know when they catch him if they try and pass and loose as little time as possible for them both they are going to get a big one next corner so they just make sure he can't come back on them(Not picking on you Azza you were the first example that came to mind).

Yes you do get the occasional ott hit and if people report them we do look in to them, 2 drivers have been banned and two more given suspended bans in the last two weeks.

I tend to agree drumb but most of the time i do let people go its just if one person does something to me i take it out on others and now it just keeps happening.

Also makes trying to be nice harder because the reds insist on trying to take me out instead of just going past.

I have gradually got the hang of stopping behind people to catch others etc.

But even i think that the GN was too big because there was no chance for any lower graders to even get a look in, i mean i was at the front for a while but as soon as the blues catch thats it ur out. There was one yellow in the top ten and he struggled his way there.

Final thought, this is a great on-board video with one of Brisca F2s biggest hitters. Look how little contact there actually is, if everyone on-line showed this much respect the racing would be awesome.

I have always believed that if everyone respects each other then we can have some good racing. If there are a few being OTT, lunging, taking people out and having the i must hit the car infront attitudue then round a track like Buxton and when we get to Barford the racing for many can be wrecked. This is what has happened to the few last night.

Something that i found last night was when i caught up with the whites and yellows (all was fast last night) when i passed them there were some bumper work but nothing to suggest the "he passed me so i must fence him" attitude and seemed to accept that i were faster.

There is at no point we as admin will accept OTT hits and driving aimed at wrecking someone elses racing which is why we spend alot of time reviewing. The problem is like Jakie said, we can spend hours and hours going through them. There was a few hits on me which during the GN i thought were OTT but on review it was good racing.

As we have said before. It helps that if you have a complaint against some driving during a meeting then report it with details to admin (Race, Lap, Driver & what the issue is). This enables us to quickly get through the replays and have plenty time to see it from all angles to come to a fair decision.

Would like to see you back Aub - Euro's?

I tend to agree drumb but most of the time i do let people go its just if one person does something to me i take it out on others and now it just keeps happening.

Also makes trying to be nice harder because the reds insist on trying to take me out instead of just going past.

I have gradually got the hang of stopping behind people to catch others etc.

But even i think that the GN was too big because there was no chance for any lower graders to even get a look in, i mean i was at the front for a while but as soon as the blues catch thats it ur out. There was one yellow in the top ten and he struggled his way there.

I would suggest you make it known in chat you are going to let people go, and then make an extra effort for a couple of meetings and people will soon learn to trust you :thumbs_up:

And yellow grade drivers finished first and second in the Gn and by quite some margin!!! Then again they worked together for the whole race.

I didnt race so cant really comment,

But from when i have recently the hits just seem desprate, and when you get hit like it you start doing it beacuse if you dont your just gonna batterd! Aza i never pass you as if i do you just try and wipe me out!

I found last season when we raced the racing was like real life just enough to get by and that was it, The problem online is when you get fenced you dont have to fix it or pay to get it fixed, so people are always just gonna drive at you flat out! watch the Vid of kitson, just tapping people wide and came 3rd!

Like Stumpy said the Elite few Tom, Drumb, Robin, Dan, will always win everyting as they can set up the car to set mega lap times and while we are all beating crap outta each other they will just catch up and pass us! we lap within .2 of each other and they still normally lead for atleast quater of a race? or in the top 5 by lap 5 or 6!

Just think!

You will never get any respectfull racing because poeple like Ricky James,MartynR,Lithgow,AZA are racing they have no respect for other drivers if you are in front of them they will hit you flat out like a banger driver does this is a blatent disrespect to F2. Real life F2's don't have people following others in flat out into the fence every single race it happens but not many times.

Personally i came back to racing for some fun BUT its not fun being followed in bangerstyle every race.I would have no problem being hit hard on the last couple of laps for someone trying for a win or a good position but first corner first lap of a heat flat out followin from a class A moron starting behind you.Looks like iracing is becoming more attractive prospect

EDITED: A HEALTHY DISCUSSION IS ENCOURAGED, BUT DO NOT MAKE THIS PERSONAL IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT LOG IT.

Edited by drumbstick

You will never get any respectfull racing because poeple like Ricky James,MartynR,Lithgow,AZA are racing they have no respect for other drivers if you are in front of them they will hit you flat out like a banger driver does this is a blatent disrespect to F2. Real life F2's don't have people following others in flat out into the fence every single race it happens but not many times.

Personally i came back to racing for some fun BUT its not fun being followed in bangerstyle every race.I would have no problem being hit hard on the last couple of laps for someone trying for a win or a good position but first corner first lap of a heat flat out followin from a class A moron starting behind you.Looks like iracing is becoming more attractive prospect

EDITED: A HEALTHY DISCUSSION IS ENCOURAGED, BUT DO NOT MAKE THIS PERSONAL IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT LOG IT.

oh give it a rest i dont even hit u that hard u just moan all the time. I didnt even follow u in u just carnt take it.

oh give it a rest i dont even hit u that hard u just moan all the time. I didnt even follow u in u just carnt take it.

A great example of what I was explaining above!

hold on stumpy i didnt do owt to you, so get ur facts rite. i watched the replay this morning, there was two incident in the gn on turn one i saw 456 Combes tapped on the bumper from and angle spun u then i went into u and the other wen i tapped u in the fence cause u was a lapdown, which you was in the way.

Edited by rickyjames237

hold on stumpy i didnt do owt to you, so get ur facts rite. i watched the replay this morning, there was two incident in the gn on turn one 456 Combes tapped on the bumper from and angle spun u then i went into u and the other wen i tapped u in the fence cause u was a lapdown, which you was in the way.

Stumpy was not in the GN?

hold on stumpy i didnt do owt to you, so get ur facts rite. i watched the replay this morning, there was two incident in the gn on turn one 456 Combes tapped on the bumper from and angle spun u then i went into u and the other wen i tapped u in the fence cause u was a lapdown, which you was in the way.

Stumpy was not in the GN?

Yea get your facts right Ricky! lol :whistling:

Edited by southy277

Some of the hits last night were bordering on desperation for staying in front a bit longer instead of settling for what probably could have been a good solid finish. Whites and yellows there was a pile up after someone crashed down the straight, can't blame anyone for that, I managed to squeak through and chased down Sprat and was close enough to get a good solid hit on the last bend which he held well and won. Heat 1 I got a clean race and whites that didnt lunge after they were passed. Heat 4 was where it got silly, passed 210 clean without even touching him and got loaded into the wall, fire him back next lap to get past and try and stop him doing it again and then I pass 400 with a little tap, then get loaded in. All it takes is people to do that one time and they will get planted each and every time someone passes them. Allan and Me got to the front of the gn and followed each other all the way to the end and the reds never got near us, thats how possible it is for the lower graders to stay in front by working together and not trying to win the race in the first 5 or 6 laps. The racing last night was really tough, but its the kind of track that allows mega lunges over the kerbs. Skeggy was hard but fair racing, I'm hoping NIR is more like that as the wide open spaces mean plenty racing room without squeezing and following in. Roll on next week!!

Right, to save anyone from getting banned for comments on here it is being closed.

Remember that it does not have to be a on track incident that gets you banned......

IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH ANY DRIVER OR DRIVING FROM LAST NIGHT THEN PLEASE SEND A COMPLAINT TO A MEMBER OF F2 ADMIN AND IT WILL BE LOOKED INTO AND DEALT WITH. If not then look forward to the Euro's next week.

(Southy, Robin, Dave, Drumbstick, Gary, Tom, Si or Leech - think thats everyone...)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..