2012 World Championship Semi Final Grids

DanSkin

Hi folks!

As confirmed at this weeks meeting, the top WCQR points scorer TomD has picked the Kings Lynn semi final...

So here at the grids!

post-408-1342808227.jpg

post-408-1342808231.jpg

Reserves in order:

290 41 391 515 131 233 21 150 164 90 129 16 31 419 550 495 450 124 126 255 518 8 29 87 456

The Semi Final races are 20 laps, will run between the heats and meeting final, and are scored as a final for national points purposes. The top 10 finishers qualify for the World Final, with pole position determined by a coin toss between the Semi winners.

Reserves will be used to make each semi final up to 20 cars if needed, from those available at the meeting.

The Consolation Semi Final is open to all drivers who failed to qualify from their Semi Finals, then drivers who could not race their semi final, and then by drivers down the reserve list to make up a 20 car race. Top 4 finishers qualify.

I am shown above Corny in the WCQR chart on the website (43rd & 44th) ;)

Would appreciate clarification on this - I am above Corny on the website WC points list, but behind him in Reserves list. We are on level points so do you get precedence for doing more meetings or less?

It may not be an issue as Corny hasn't booked in for Kings Lynn yet and I am away for the Birmingham meeting, but would be good to know.

I am shown above Corny in the WCQR chart on the website (43rd & 44th) ;)

Would appreciate clarification on this - I am above Corny on the website WC points list, but behind him in Reserves list. We are on level points so do you get precedence for doing more meetings or less?

It may not be an issue as Corny hasn't booked in for Kings Lynn yet and I am away for the Birmingham meeting, but would be good to know.

I would wait for an official line Al from the Admin Team, but I would imagine that the rule will be as per real life: where drivers are tied on points, their highest individual meeting score will determine who is on top. The UK Dirt tables on the website will not work to this format. I never fully understood how it calculated who was on top in the event of a tie.

Don't know if that helps a little.

Johno

I think it sorts them in driver number order when tied from what I remember.

Looking forward to the semi as long as my pc don't pack in like monday night!!

I'll just be happy to take part and not have anything contriversal happen

With the prospect of 290, 41 & 391 joining my semi, I'll be lucky to finish top twenty :rofl: oh yes and Aza behind me!!!

Good Luck to all!!

Jnr says he's going for it in his semi! :5:

I think it sorts them in driver number order when tied from what I remember.

Looking forward to the semi as long as my pc don't pack in like monday night!!

I'll just be happy to take part and not have anything contriversal happen

With the prospect of 290, 41 & 391 joining my semi, I'll be lucky to finish top twenty :rofl: oh yes and Aza behind me!!!

Good Luck to all!!

Jnr says he's going for it in his semi! :5:

Its ok i'll make sure u dont finish if thats what u want :5::rofl:

Just to clarify, I have adjusted the first post to reflect correct reserves list (i.e. not including people who haven't raced a wqr!) and it is now definitely in the correct order (points, best score, meetings att.).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..