RESULTS: Lelystad (23/08)

fasttrack

Well Done to DanSkin236 for winning the Dutch open and also top point scoring tonight.

Results:

Heat 1: 391 236 1 3 255 184 527 151 262 98 525 516 515 431 39

Heat 2: 600 236 560 39 112 262 115 515 520 516 237 48 525 517 338

Heat 3: 255 527 1 98 112 236 8 184 391 115 237 338 431 517 516 3

Heat 4: 600 255 262 184 1 560 8 151 391 48 515 237 39 525 520

Heat 5: 600 39 560 236 527 391 3 98 8 115 112 516 517 515 338 431

Heat 6: 48 1 98 184 527 115 262 600 8 255 525 431 338 151 237

Heat 7: 236 527 525 112 151 48 184 3 262 560 391 517 516 39 515 255

Heat 8: 560 1 112 98 3 600 151 48 115 8 237 431 517 338

A-Final: :eclipsee_gold_cup: 236 :eclipsee_silver_cup: 560 :eclipsee_bronze_cup: 98 151 391 39 112 184 1 262 48 600 115 3 8 527 515 517 516 338 237 255 525 DQ 431

55 pts 236 DanSkin

44 pts 560 Dodge

36 pts 98 Bailey

36 pts 1 Mike

29 pts 112 Tom D

28 pts 600 lithgow

27 pts 391 Corny

24 pts 39 LeeK

24 pts 527 fast track

24 pts 184 Chevykiller

24 pts 151 Dode

20 pts 255 Stumpy

17 pts 262 Harmen

13 pts 48 Tinman

12 pts 3 Johno

8 pts 115 michael green

7 pts 8 Tosh

6 pts 525 Mav

1 pts 515 Big Al

1 pts 520 dougieford

1 pts 516 IanStep

0 pts 338 Evnos

0 pts 431 boab

0 pts 237 rickyljames

0 pts 517 aza

See you all next week at Bradford (tarmac) for Round one of the shootout for the silver stripes.

Cheers

FT

Definitely NOT a Whites & Yellows track!!!!

Last eight drivers in the Dutch Open - W&Y's

Last eight drivers in the Points Chart - W&Y's

Only Stumpy scored good points for some stable drives from the front. WD Stumpy.

I cannot image any of the W&Y's actually fully enjoyed the meeting as it was just useless trying to race for us.

Mav_Jnr would have fitted in better, but he says he doesn't race for the constant moaning at how he drives as a lower grader.

For me this track was a "Bully Boys" dream and even they were complaining it was too rough!!! :rofl:

Even though I moved over most of the time, I was still hit whilst wide by the chasing cars, and that extra nudge ended up ruining my race.

I try and stay out of the way and hopefully get a top ten finish, but still get taken out, so where do I go from here??

This just epitimised why my enthusiasm for F1 rfactor has hit a real low, there is no enjoyment gained in what happens to me week in week out.

The Dutch Open was a complete waste of time for me, as every time my car was hit I instantly spun. Within 6 or 7 laps I was at least 2 laps down, so just left.

I am sorry Big Al, but I fear the season end will be my last, as I am just TOO old to enjoy it anymore - I need my pipe and slippers!!!

Only Stumpy scored good points for some stable drives from the front. WD Stumpy.

I cannot image any of the W&Y's actually fully enjoyed the meeting as it was just useless trying to race for us.

Not really disagreeing with you, Mav, but I think me & Aza did, but that's cause we're "not all there" :rofl:

Apologies Al, I meant from a point scoring / finishing viewpoint.

I understand that some lower graders race for fun and not worry too much about points - sadly i am not one and just can't seem to do it either, I have tried!! :blink:

WD Dan. Looking like a good season for you!

I was in two minds if to race this track but work ended up deciding it for me lol

Mav. I have only made some comments to Jnr due to when I have past him cleanly, tapped him wide to give him chance of points and on the next bend he has taken me out. Not just a tap or hit wide but one that ended up wrecking both of our racers. I guess it’s the same for the other “moaners”. I know he is young and keen but he will do well if he thinks more about the race tactics. He no doubt has the pace and is hard to catch.

It would be a shame to lose you on here Mav and I agree some lower graders are here for the fun, some drivers like myself spend a lot of time practicing and think about the race as it develops. If I am 3rd with 2 lower grades infront my aim is to win but if I see Dan and Tom behind I will settle for 3rd (unless it’s a big race!). It does ruin it when someone takes someone out just for the fun of it. We all know it happens from time to time as its stock car racing but you can tell when it’s a racing accident or its ment.

I can assure everyone that the admin are trying to ensure that the racing is fair for all and anyone ruining the experience for others. If you do spot anything then all it takes is a message to a member of admin.

Southy

Mav_Jnr would have fitted in better, but he says he doesn't race for the constant moaning at how he drives as a lower grader.

For me this track was a "Bully Boys" dream and even they were complaining it was too rough!!! :rofl:

Even though I moved over most of the time, I was still hit whilst wide by the chasing cars, and that extra nudge ended up ruining my race.

I try and stay out of the way and hopefully get a top ten finish, but still get taken out, so where do I go from here??

This just epitimised why my enthusiasm for F1 rfactor has hit a real low, there is no enjoyment gained in what happens to me week in week out.

The Dutch Open was a complete waste of time for me, as every time my car was hit I instantly spun. Within 6 or 7 laps I was at least 2 laps down, so just left.

I am sorry Big Al, but I fear the season end will be my last, as I am just TOO old to enjoy it anymore - I need my pipe and slippers!!!

Couldnt agree with you more mav, Even during practice i was out wide and still got hit for no reason at all.

I know i only race these now and then due to football, but some meetings are for the "bully boys" lol

Not really disagreeing with you, Mav, but I think me & Aza did, but that's cause we're "not all there" :rofl:

Haha too true Al great racing between us in the final because we were both not on the pace we made our own final lol :5:

:2:

I was surprised by how good the racing was (or certainly what I saw happening around me on track). I really enjoyed the feel of the track and the balancing of the car out of bends knowing that you couldn't just slam the barrier on exit and ride it to the next corner.

There was the odd incident (as always), and the track is what I would call a "novelty" track with the massive risk that someone can choose to end your race with a swipe or a decent poke deep into the corner. Personally I tried to leave room all night (that speed bump and the hidden grass launchpad terrified me!), and it often ended up being to my own detriment... but that is how I would like to be raced so with the vast majority of drivers it is how I will try to race.

The final seems to be the biggest dollop of luck I can remember receiving in a long time (and I am regularly reminded of how lucky I can be at times), after a long and close chase to the end James even decided that a last bender wasn't on the cards!

Thanks for the meeting FT, excellent job.

:king:

Thanks for the meetinf FT and Admin.

Despite not racing, I generally feel that the racing ha sbeen very good this season, and I believe I did say that in the post where I said I was cutting back. I thought last night's racing was very good, especially when you consider it was very easy to destroy someone's race.

Personally, I didn't have a fantastic meeting, but I did enjoy it more than I had been. I also tried to use a new wheel in the hope that it would make a difference. It is going to take some getting used to I think. I may race next week if time allows, but if it doesn't, then I will be back for the World Final and a couple of other tarmac meetings.

Cheers

Johno

Thanks for the meeting fastrack!

I think I may be classed as one of the 'bully boys' as mav calls us but with the nature of the track last night i did push people quite wide at times but didnt hit people hard enough that they would go flying off the track! Last night I had some of the hardest races of the season trying to catch some of the lower graders, even took me a few laps to catch mav at one point so says how good the lower graders were getting on last night laptime wise.

Was unlucky as have been the last few weeks got spun while in 3rd and took out a few other times but managed to pull a 4th in the final after a great race with leek for a few laps!

Shame to see one or two drivers driving like idiots and ruining peoples races for no reason but thats allways the way with online racing, just hope to see a ban being thrown there way due to last nights actions!

Dode

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..