tyres

rickyjames237

thats it for racing in f1s till this problem sorted. just been practicing on hednesford track and theres a problem happening with the front suspension involving the tyres, as im driving there flickering like mad like somone has got the shakes and its sending me of the racing line towards the fence. the tyres should be only moving wen i turn the wheel, but im doing 20mph in first dwn the straights without moving the wheel and the front tyres are going mad flickering and pulling me towards the fence. its gone wrong ever since i connected the pedals to the steering wheel.

when im playing online

advanced difficulty

invulnerability = on

steering help = off

braking help = high

opposite lock = off

spin recovery = on

auto pit lane = on

stability control = off

anto lock brakes = off

traction control = medium

auto shifting = on

auto clutch = on

auto reverse = off

Edited by rickyjames237

Right,

I suspected it in the server yesterday when I was trying to help, but the wheel you are using sounds totally knackered. As you have been racing for over a year to my knowledge, you have done well and got your moneys worth out of a relatively cheep wheel really considering you race all of the leagues for rF currently on UKDirt.

As you put so much time into racing, maybe you should look at getting a better quality wheel and pedal set. A mid range wheel like a Logitech DFGT or DFP might be a good start, and once you've set it up and got used it, you will get more out of your racing.

Cheers

Andy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..