set up

Toff244

I don't race F1 very often but tempted to next year. In the past when I have tried it I was told that the default is actually a good place to start from. From the limited experience I have I would say it is more about the technique and especially not being too throttle happy. Gearing would be the first thing to work on and then experiment from there.

I agree with the above. The defaults will get you going well and get you somewhere near the pace. If people start sending you setups then you will fine there they all setup and feel different as they have been customed for the driver.

cheers guys i was told default wasnt that good but that was just one persons opinion, ill carry on with it for now. i can get quite a few laps together without a spin but im not much quicker than my superstock at the moment

Dont compare track times against other formula's. I will post average laptimes up later for you to compare against.

no'ing average lap times might encourage me to come have a play aswell got told a few lap times a while back but people only tend to say there best times lol and i was .3/4 off the pace with controller so thought id give it a miss till i got another steering wheel.

I have noted a few below. The first set of times for each track is what the fast guys and I get. The second is what I would say a good lap is. Don't try aim for the fastest laps every lap, if you get within .300 of the first times below consistantly for 20 laps without spinning then you will be fine.

Belle Vue 13.6 - 13.9

Bradford Tarmac 12.9 - 13.1

Coventry 13.9 - 14.2

Hednesford 13.9 - 14.2

Ipswich 14.6 - 14.9

Kings Lynn 14.1 - 14.4

Northampton 13.6 - 13.9

Skegness 12.8 - 13.1

Hope this helps....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..