Hopefully, a temporary Retirement

southy277

Due to a change of job role with strange hours I am having to retire from online racing as I won’t be available, I have been trying for ages to just get Thursday evening free but so far no joy and I don't think it will change. As everyone knows we have to take jobs when they come up, so hence the posts for equipment up for sale.

My time here has been good, plenty lads helped me improve my driving with good effect, Danskin, Drumb, Dave, TomD and a few others, many thanks to these guys!

Over the last few years I have been part of the admin teams for F1 & F2 thanks to Dave & the rest of F2 Admin, and then I got asked to join the F1 admin. I am grateful for these opportunities so thanks.

Please all do me and the admin teams a favour in the new year - give the admin team respect and honour their decisions as a lot of their own time goes into admin, reviewing replays etc…

Hopefully you have experienced some good fair racing from myself. Overall I have enjoyed racing and although I have had a few downers I feel that it’s all been good.

Good luck to all and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year etc… Who knows, I might be back building another computer soon or in a few years, or when I get another job. Lol.

In the mean-time I will continue to fight to get a free Monday or Thursday evening lol or another job...Fingers crossed i'll be back.

P.S. – I have my G27 wheel for sale – PM if interested!

Southy 277

• 3 weeks later...

Well I had a shock today at work. The new role I had taken on as had the funding pulled so it’s now been aborted. Normally I would have been upset at losing a job but they have asked me to join their main IT department so that’s actually worked out well plus I don’t have to take a cut from being project manager to be a engineer! Bonus!

Anyways, looks that I will be racing after all next year…. :thumbup:

Anyone got a computer for sale?…..doh!!! :banghead2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..