Elite Chassis Coachlines

southy277

Does anyone happen to have a set of coachlines for the Elite chassis? They will need to be good as they will stand out on my new car.

Thanks.

Havnt got any here but I do the following based on a template that I have doubled the standard size of.

Select the panles you are outlining with the Wand Tool (Photoshop)

Contract the selection by 12 px (at double submitted skin size)

Then smooth by 10px,

Then smooth by 10px again

Flood fill the selection white

Then contract by 1 px

Then click delete and you should be left with outlines.

You can do this for all panels in 1 go if you select all panels with the wand tool.

Does anyone happen to have a set of coachlines for the Elite chassis? They will need to be good as they will stand out on my new car.

Thanks.

Havnt got any here but I do the following based on a template that I have doubled the standard size of.

Select the panles you are outlining with the Wand Tool (Photoshop)

Contract the selection by 12 px (at double submitted skin size)

Then smooth by 10px,

Then smooth by 10px again

Flood fill the selection white

Then contract by 1 px

Then click delete and you should be left with outlines.

You can do this for all panels in 1 go if you select all panels with the wand tool.

Thanks Leek, i will give it ago later.

I had the instructions once but lost them and then Dave488 offered to do them for me last year. Would like to learn myself though.

Ta!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..