Team Championships:Results

Grasser233

Brilliant meeting tonight, thanks to everyone who raced. A superb turnout of 6 teams and some great racing throughout the night.

The Tigers continued their form from the last meeting and romped to the top of the points through the heats with 2 maximum scores. The two teams to go out at the heat stage were the newcomer Lion team and the last minute Wanderers team. The Lions improved all night and took the 5th place race off to avoid the wooden spoon.

Semi final 1 between the Tigers and Panthers provided the race of the night with longtime leader Harmen getting doubled teamed letting Rich sneak through on the last lap to take a surprise victory. Semi final 2 was less eventful with the Rebels taking a comftable win over the Warriors. The Rebels once again worked well as a team in the grand final to take overall title over the Panthers so congratulations to them!

Thanks again to everyone that raced this evening, it was certainly very enjoyable. Thanks also to our No1 steward Stumpy for all his help this evening.

Results

Heats:

Tigers: 79

Rebels: 54

Warriors: 51

Panthers: 51

Wanderers: 29

Lions: 21

5th place runoff: Lions, Wanderers

Semi Final 1: Panthers, Tigers

Semi Final 2: Rebels, Warriors

Grand Final: Rebels :eclipsee_gold_cup: , Panthers

Edited by Grasser233

thanks alot Craig. just to correct u it was the top 8. I'm very disappointed with myself in every race i was in especially in the semi cause all I was doing is just racing instead of blocking the other team and hitting them very hard, which i didn't want let my team down by getting damage or a blown engine so that i can not continue.I was there least best driver out of my team which was grasser,jk and robin, so I wasn't expecting to do well. in the semi I was in 4th and I had the other team behind me 1st and 2nd and grasser was a lap dwn in 3rd, so I just carried on driving instead of blocking them cause I wasnt concentrating on wat I needed to do and I only realised that which ever team member wins the semi goes the final and doesn't go on the team who gets the most points in that semi.

thanks alot Craig. just to correct u it was the top 8. I'm very disappointed with myself in every race i was in especially in the semi cause all I was doing is just racing instead of blocking the other team and hitting them very hard, which i didn't want let my team down by getting damage or a blown engine so that i can not continue.I was there least best driver out of my team which was grasser,jk and robin, so I wasn't expecting to do well. in the semi I was in 4th and I had the other team behind me 1st and 2nd and grasser was a lap dwn in 3rd, so I just carried on driving instead of blocking them cause I wasnt concentrating on wat I needed to do and I only realised that which ever team member wins the semi goes the final and doesn't go on the team who gets the most points in that semi.

don't be so hard on yourself Ricky mate you(like me) had only done one meeting before this was just a bit of a winter laugh. Our team (lions) had 2 members that had done 1 meeting and 2 that hadn't done any meetings but we turned up for a laugh. And what a cracking meeting it was too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..