Problem loading tracks

Guest DaleStratford

Guest DaleStratford

Hi all,

When I load up R factor it starts up with the normal nascars?

Then when I select a car such as DJ's shale car (#4) it loads that in replacement, fine.

After that I want to practice driving one so I go ahead to a practice session and select belle vue and then hit load track.

This is where the problem occurs as the game loads a different track off the actual r factor game and it appears that I'm back in the nascar?

So to recap wrong car, wrong track any help please?

I am new to Uk Dirt.

Thanks.

Guest DaleStratford
Hi all,

When I load up R factor it starts up with the normal nascars?

Then when I select a car such as DJ's shale car (#4) it loads that in replacement, fine.

After that I want to practice driving one so I go ahead to a practice session and select belle vue and then hit load track.

This is where the problem occurs as the game loads a different track off the actual r factor game and it appears that I'm back in the nascar?

So to recap wrong car, wrong track any help please?

I am new to Uk Dirt.

Thanks.

This problem no longer occurs, however the only tracks I have are belle vue and stoke. I've tried to get the others in the same way but the problem still persists. any idea how to get the other tracks?

Guest DaleStratford
Sounds like your tracks are either installed in the wrong place or UAC is turned on, What is your operating system?

Thank you for the comment I have fixed it now.

Sounds like your tracks are either installed in the wrong place or UAC is turned on, What is your operating system?

Thank you for the comment I have fixed it now.

Glad to hear you have sorted it :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..