Van banger nite

Tricky88

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres mine!

Anyone know how i can get rid of those bloody lines on the roof??!

25247[/snapback]

you cant get em off lee

do we need to of payed for jolt for this race? If not count me in

Mitch 28

Waiting to hear

042.gif Here's mine ( work in progress )

[attachmentid=2827]

post-133-1123116186.jpg

Count me in as well please Aus!!

Van currently being stripped out in the workshops as we speak,

I have 250 42" Plasma screen TVs for sale ,much cheapness!!.They were lying inside the back of the wagon when we stol.... sorry bought it whistling.gif

2.gif

Guest Scrapman53

Here's a pic of the actual van that Cod used to smuggle counterfeit watches into the UK from the lookie lookie men on the Costa Del Crime for over 25 years. When the police eventually caught up with him, he was sent down for a 35 year stretch and only got out last week since he was a good boy in the jail. He managed to get the van back from the Cowdenbeath Police pound  the other day and it even started first time after all those years! He brought it down to my yard and we painted it like this to match his new favourite TV programe. Hope you like it lads.  thumbs_up.gif

post-60-1123285622.jpg

Looks like it's going to be a good meeting, hope we get to use them on Jolt.  Have you thought of a date for the meeting yet Aussie?

25600[/snapback]

Not yet m8 it will depend if we can use jolt or not but it will be in sept as soon as i know on jolt ill let you know and ill catch you on msn to sort out date / format / tracks

Any chance someone could do me a skin?

not got photoshop on new pc yet

Completley up to the painter on style......................just done in black and red

25233[/snapback]

Is this any good joker if it is ill add it to skin pack ?

post-25-1123304940.jpg

post-25-1123304954.jpg

Here's a pic of the actual van that Cod used to smuggle counterfeit watches into the UK from the lookie lookie men on the Costa Del Crime for over 25 years. When the police eventually caught up with him, he was sent down for a 35 year stretch and only got out last week since he was a good boy in the jail. He managed to get the van back from the Cowdenbeath Police pound  the other day and it even started first time after all those years! He brought it down to my yard and we painted it like this to match his new favourite TV programe. Hope you like it lads.  thumbs_up.gif

25602[/snapback]

rofl.gif @ Scrappy

THE MEETING IS ON SATURDAY 24TH SEPT 7.30 START

BOOKINGS HERE

BOOKINGS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT 17 SEPT

SKINS IN BY MIDNIGHT 10 SEPT

IT WILL BE RUN ON PRIVATE SERVERS ( if you can help with servers let me or cunny know )

Edited by aussie427

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..