Van banger nite

Tricky88

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a pic of the actual van that Cod used to smuggle counterfeit watches into the UK from the lookie lookie men on the Costa Del Crime for over 25 years. When the police eventually caught up with him, he was sent down for a 35 year stretch and only got out last week since he was a good boy in the jail. He managed to get the van back from the Cowdenbeath Police pound  the other day and it even started first time after all those years! He brought it down to my yard and we painted it like this to match his new favourite TV programe. Hope you like it lads.  thumbs_up.gif

25602[/snapback]

roflmao  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Tag Heuer any one a fiver a pop? see me at the burger van @ cowdie and my man mac will let you gander his forearm

Here's a pic of the actual van that Cod used to smuggle counterfeit watches into the UK from the lookie lookie men on the Costa Del Crime for over 25 years. When the police eventually caught up with him, he was sent down for a 35 year stretch and only got out last week since he was a good boy in the jail. He managed to get the van back from the Cowdenbeath Police pound  the other day and it even started first time after all those years! He brought it down to my yard and we painted it like this to match his new favourite TV programe. Hope you like it lads.  thumbs_up.gif

25602[/snapback]

roflmao  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Tag Heuer any one a fiver a pop? see me at the burger van @ cowdie and my man mac will let you gander his forearm

25681[/snapback]

looooooooooooooooooooooool

no your not seeing things how u do it si ?

26133[/snapback]

yes knobby and aussie it's with vertex damage turned on, not sure it would work online tho as its quite graphic intensive, cool for screenies tho  thumbup.gif . Also if you go into options and set race cam to 12 you can get all sorts of angles using the shift + number pad keys. Also the a + z keys zoom in and out with this option on as well  thumbs_up.gif

Also if you go into options and set race cam to 12 you can get all sorts of angles using the shift + number pad keys. Also the a + z keys zoom in and out with this option on as well  thumbs_up.gif

26162[/snapback]

Nice little trick there si, takes some getting used to but cheers matey  thumbup.gif

skin from so far :-

Aussie 427

Cunny 78

Ram-Rod 227

Jamesy 12

Andymek 69

Flyinsi 131

Joker 175

Jack 360

Stavo 431

Goughik 501

Mick 222

Courty 334

to book in or upload skin go to link in signature below

Edited by aussie427

Booked in so far :-

Aussie 427

Cunny 78

Micheal G 38

Scott 536

hwsascha 477

Dan 57

Cod 800

Marcy 133

Ram-Rod 227

jamesy 12

Ace71

Dippy 40

Bruce 201

Andymek 69

Goughik 501

Courty 334

Joker 175

Edited by aussie427

skin from so far :-

Aussie 427

Cunny 78

Ram-Rod 227

Jamesy 12

Andymek 69

Flyinsi 131

Joker 175

Jack 360

Stavo 431

Goughik 501

Mick 222

Courty 334

fbf 656

Booked in so far :-

Aussie 427

Cunny 78

Micheal G 38

Scott 536

hwsascha 477

Dan 57

Cod 800

Marcy 133

Ram-Rod 227

jamesy 12

Ace71

Dippy 40

Bruce 201

Andymek 69

Goughik 501

Courty 334

Joker 175

Fbf 656

Markie176

Edited by aussie427

THE MEETING IS ON SATURDAY 24TH SEPT 7.30 START

BOOKINGS HERE

BOOKINGS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT 17 SEPT

SKINS IN BY MIDNIGHT 10 SEPT

IT WILL BE RUN ON PRIVATE SERVERS ( if you can help with servers let me or cunny know )

25649[/snapback]

Here you go courty it will be Newtongrange

Edited by aussie427

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..