Reel feel

imberj

I can't find the real feel files, thought they was on my laptop but obviously not. I have posted up my setups for you as I promised - under my retirement announcement I made a while ago!

is that for the F2 or the F1 mate and thank you

Not sure if I understand what you mean.

In c:\program files (x86)\rfactor there should be a file called 'RealFeelPlugin.ini'

If it isn't there, you haven't got it.

If it is there, in that file, you should see this at the start...

[General]

RealFeelIsOn=True

ConsoleEnabled=False

SpeechEnabled=True

SteerForceInputMax=11500.000000

KeyRepeatDelay=0.100000

ConsoleRepeatDelay=0.100000

MinSpeed=10.000000

SmoothingLevel=0

LogEnabled=False

DefaultMaxForceAtSteeringRack=1500.000000

DefaultSteeringDamper=11500.000000

DefaultSmoothingLevel=0

Hope this helps...

i need to download it from rfactor central first ill give it ago hopefully ill learn abit more about computers now i got 1 this is the first time ive had my own only ever used word and excel befor thats why im struggling abit i think only plated forza before this lol. i do appreciate all the help ive had and getting your a top bunch of lads.

i need to download it from rfactor central first ill give it ago hopefully ill learn abit more about computers now i got 1 this is the first time ive had my own only ever used word and excel befor thats why im struggling abit i think only plated forza before this lol. i do appreciate all the help ive had and getting your a top bunch of lads.

ive downloaded realfeel from rfactor v0.92 when i start driving session there aint no voice saying enabled or the details what you wrote above bagoo i moved folder realfeel plugin from downloads to rfactor is that right

hi mate im trying to download realfeel but when i download off rfactor website its downloading a zip file and is not working i thought it was meant t be a .ini

Sorry, cant help you too much as I don't have the game anymore but the zip file needs to be uncompressed. Download winzip, just search in google for winzip and then download a free trial.

Once you have that it will unzip the file you downloaded and you should see the realfeel.ini file your looking for.

once you have unzipped the file it should be in this folder...

See above.

In the v0.92 .rar archive (can be opened using 7zip or peazip or whatever) that I just downloaded there are

a) RealFeelPlugin.dll

b) Controller.ini

c) Three readme files (unimportant, mostly)

If I look at my rfactor installation, these files live in the places shown:

a) The RealFeelPlugin.dll is in my "C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor\Plugins" folder.

b) The Controller.ini is in my "C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor\UserData\thebagoo384" folder.

I also have a RealFeelPlugin.ini file in my "C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor" folder BUT I'm not sure if the last item was automatically created when the real feel plug-in first ran as this ini file isn't in the archive that I downloaded.

Now, that's where the files are living in my rfactor install and real feel seems to work so I'm guessing these locations are correct.

So, you definitely need to put the right files in the right places for it to work....try these locations and see what happens.

Cheers,

Bagoo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..