Hello - New And Looking to Race This Year With You Guys.

Guest shaun136

Guest shaun136

Hey Guys Some of you guys may Remember My Brother Kruiz136/ Kyle Taylor 136 Who races Tooz. I am Looking to Racing with you guys this Year Maily in The F1s But may have a Go At Other Formulas to.

I Have Few Questions Firstly I Made a Account On The Ukdirt Website ages ago and i couldt remember i had so i tried to make a new account and when i clicked Complete Registration its Saying that you already have my Email on your Files And it sends me a Email with my Username and Password so i use that and it dont work can anyone help me with this as i cant seem to fix it and dont wan to make a new email im sure you guys can fix this.

Also would like a Couple Skins Making i assume just Request Skins to be made in The Skin Painting Section.

i Did have another Question but cant remember at this time Hope to racing with you all soon Thanks for your Time.

Shaun.T

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..