Racing views

ritzoberst

Wasnt too sure where to post this but this seemed appropriate.

Now I know its personal preference, but while racing what view do you use? Especially those using a wheel.

Im using an xbox pad at the moment and in chase cam view, but after speaking to Kane lastnight in practice hes swung me into buying a wheel :P

I can just imagine using a wheel and having the view outside the car might feel a little wierd

Hi buddy I have to say a wheel is the war forward I have used a pad in offline but it wasnt for me. As for views I use bonnet view for f1's and cockpit for the f2's :-) as your new jump into the server and grab some more practice laps as there will be ppl in and out of it most of the day today getting ready for tonight's coventry meeting

Oh right thanks haha, I had a feeling that was the case. I got a racing seat too so I dont fall out my seat getting too carried away ;) do you know what time practice closes, I wont be home from work till half 5ish -.-

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..