lazyness

ritzoberst

So I uploaded some designs on Wednesday I think and ill admit it, I got lazy! So ive spent some time on them and will be finishing them after work. Would it be ok to hand them in as my old ones havent yet been released in the skin pack? And if yes where to as the website still isnt letting us log in.

Thankss :)

Each league has there own Skinpack maker. And normally put a post up asking for skins for the next pack about a week before it's due to be released. For example a f2 Skin thread will be posted this weekend with the actual pack being released next weekend. The other leagues will be similar

Hope this helps

So I uploaded some designs on Wednesday I think and ill admit it, I got lazy! So ive spent some time on them and will be finishing them after work. Would it be ok to hand them in as my old ones havent yet been released in the skin pack? And if yes where to as the website still isnt letting us log in.

Whats your issue with the website as I am able to login with no issues?

it says this

Attempted Login

Oops, an error has occured. The login details you have entered have not been recognised within our system. Please re-enter your details and try again.

Its the correct username and password, even double checked my emails to make sure aha :P It seems like its forgotten me

it says this

Attempted Login

Oops, an error has occured. The login details you have entered have not been recognised within our system. Please re-enter your details and try again.

Its the correct username and password, even double checked my emails to make sure aha :P It seems like its forgotten me

PM me with the username details you use on site and I will look into it for you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..