YouTube Videos

Wardieee

As 99% of us know, this season has seen UKDirt branch out into a few different areas of social networking with our main hits being the all in one Facebook page which is updated daily, and of course our YouTube page! Videos of the F1s are posted every once in a while, however with tonight being the UK Open I thought I would try something different and let you members/drivers have a say in who gets the onboard camera in tonight's feature final. I want the votes to be slightly serious, so voting for someone who isn't necessarily going to make the grid is just a waste my time so here's how im going to do it.

I will sit in chat after the UK Open. Anyone who wants to voice an opinion on who gets the onboard camera can feel free to send me a PM stating a driver and a reason. The could be for anything such as winning, or crashing I am really not fussed. The person with ether the most votes or the most comical reason for a video with get an onboard video uploaded later this week. IF the video is made due to the comedy value of one of your votes, I will be posting the vote at the start of the video for everyone to have a chuckle at however I will be leaving everything completely confidential.

Its not often I do any interactive things like this, so don't miss out on the opportunity as I can't guarantee anything like this will ever happen again!

Here are a few of the previous onboard cameras for anyone yet to see them...

All the best, Wardieee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..