09/07/14 Skegness UK Open Championship

Jrusselluk

Enjoyed the meeting but people seem to be targeting me. I don't know why, all I'm after is more experience and a few points. Heats I was in point scoring places a few times and people just wiped me out for no reason. I will pull wide. Worst drivers are Dan Heath and paul394. In the GN Wardie and CB took me out, with Wardie doing me twice. Come on guys your supposed to be experienced racers. Why not just run a banger mod on a Wednesday night, that's basically what it turns into!

Cough cough I was racing clean all night apart from GN which was a laugh, Im also not an experienced racer only started a month before you lol you have to remember this is saloons and not f1's or 2's.

Anyway thanks for the meeting admins was a great had some good results tonight :-)

xx

Edited by Peewee

Come on guys your supposed to be experienced racers.

If you are looking for experience in saloons don't include me in the same sentence. I race loons to the same respect that the pillocks do in real life, wallriding, oppoing and constantly following people in. If your upset im sorry, however everyone will tell you that I race everybody the exact same in both loons and bangers. :coffee:

I don't mind being walled, it's being spun that takes the biscuit. Paul you span me everytime you went past tonight.

I'm just putting this out there so people know I'm not dirty. I don't wish to be ganged up on like Dan Heath was, even if he did deserve it, doesn't make it right.

For spinning you all I can say is I carry a lot of speed into the corners which I do in most formula I race in it's just the way I drive. Its not done to you deliberate as I dont have drivers names on so can only go by the skins and as there was a load of novice skins it could of been anyone its just unfortunate it was you, sorry about that but loons are a very hard hitting formula but I'm sure you will get there just do what everyone else is doing and have fun :-)

To be totally honest I was in your situation a couple of months ago, I was taking it seriously and wanted to win every race and not be hit. But then I found that if I wanted that, it wasn't the formula for me to race in. Now I take the more relaxed approached and drive just like Jamie like they do I'm real life. I'm sure nobody deliberately took you out, I'm affraid to say that that is loons for you.

To be totally honest I was in your situation a couple of months ago, I was taking it seriously and wanted to win every race and not be hit. But then I found that if I wanted that, it wasn't the formula for me to race in. Now I take the more relaxed approached and drive just like Jamie like they do I'm real life. I'm sure nobody deliberately took you out, I'm affraid to say that that is loons for you.

Win every race? Be happy with a point. All I'm saying is you might aswell run bangers, it'd be more fun. From what I heard in Teamspeak you were all taking it very seriously when danheath was taking you out. Anyway I've made my point.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..