Results:

W+Y: 544 481 122 356 589 474 237 117 244 143 82 443 93

Heat 1: 397 276 236 92 481 653 41 394 589 800 54 8 244 47 246 143 112 82 443

Heat 2: 544 356 384 112 981 237 249 167 31 238 380 474 488 52 101 39 93 117

Heat 3: 544 236 238 397 474 246 92 384 167 31 589 93 249 143 82 47 488 122

Heat 4: 276 481 443 117 112 237 39 800 54 653 356 981 380 394 41 244 8 101

Consi 1: 47 800 122 39 488 244 101 280 54 394 82 31 589 93

B-Final: 31, 394, 488, 101, 380, 589, 54

A-Final: 236 397 276 544 92 238 41 167 122 653 246 249 384 356 117 800 39 474 237 443 481 47 981 112

GN 1: 276 544 384 238 474 236 380 47 122 356 41 117 31 249 394 653

GN 2: 167 397 112 800 589 92 246 443 481 237 981 488 101 244 39

47 pts 236 DanSkin

45 pts 276 tyzer

44 pts 397 HamsterJnr

43 pts 544 MickyFinn

28 pts 92 Hoggy

26 pts 238 Kane_M

21 pts 167 CB

21 pts 112 Tom D

19 pts 384 thebagoo

17 pts 481 Mackie D

12 pts 474 BeesFanDanny

12 pts 41 Drumbstick

11 pts 237 rickyljames

11 pts 443 ritzoberst

11 pts 800 BenChambers

10 pts 356 Mitch Wells

9 pts 246 Stox

8 pts 589 Stijneman

8 pts 653 Ryan Simpson

7 pts 117 Dan W

6 pts 122 Craig

6 pts 981 MartinB

4 pts 249 stoxjack

4 pts 380 Liam Powell

4 pts 39 LeeK

3 pts 47 Samson

3 pts 394 PaulE

3 pts 31 Si

2 pts 54 Luke Beeson

0 pts 82 Dbecks

0 pts 143 DannyH

0 pts 93 Twisty

0 pts 244 Toff

0 pts 8 pinken

0 pts 52 HHUNTER

0 pts 101 bristolstokie

0 pts 488 Dave

The replays are here!

Edited by Dave488

Not a good meeting for me last night. Was running decent times in practice nearly .5 second quicker than last time i did this track so felt confident.

W&Ys: Was the first yellow on track so was hoping to start at the front of the yellows, got overtaken on the formation lap. This really winds me up, its very clear in the rules and yet i seem to be the only one that follows said rule.

Got a decent start, caught a few whites, passed the first one only to be done by the same white next bend, which in the commotion broke my suspension and left me on the infield. With him being a white top and having only done a few meetings i will give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was just a racing incident. Now i stress at this point i didn't know the suspension was broke, i run in car camera with the laptimes displayed on the right. I then waited for a gap and went to rejoin but the car did not turn instead just hit the fence and blocked half the track with Ritzo being the unfortunate driver who didn't react quick enough to pass me on the inside.

Obviously mortified i left the game, and went to apologies to Ritzo for said mistake, and received a torrent of insults which is to be expected i suppose. Eventually Ritzo apologiesed for the insults and i thought all was good. I've now been shown a youtube clip where Ritzo has again belittled me. I appreciate it was a big mistake but im still a rookie, learning the car and tracks, and dont appreciate people talking to me/about me in this way. Last night i can except emotions must of been raw but after a truce was called and everything fine im shocked at what i've read today.

After said incident and following discussions i was not up for the rest of the meeting as much as i tried. I will bring up one final point though. There is a yellow top who i won't name because everyone will know who i'm talking about. No one has a good word to say about his driving style. Up until last night i hadn't really experienced it but now that i have could i also add my concern at the way he drives.

I hope it was just a one off meeting in regards the contact, i seemed to get hit heavy every race and remember the last time we visited that track it being fairly heavy on incidents. Once again apologies to those who i hit last night as always it was unintentional.

Everyone has a bad meeting to be honest, and from what I saw you were having a blinder hahaa. In all honesty all you can do is hold your head up and move on, and if your rubbish meetings are anything like mine you will go and have an epic meeting next week hahaa! :5:

Not a good meeting for me last night. Was running decent times in practice nearly .5 second quicker than last time i did this track so felt confident.

W&Ys: Was the first yellow on track so was hoping to start at the front of the yellows, got overtaken on the formation lap. This really winds me up, its very clear in the rules and yet i seem to be the only one that follows said rule.

Got a decent start, caught a few whites, passed the first one only to be done by the same white next bend, which in the commotion broke my suspension and left me on the infield. With him being a white top and having only done a few meetings i will give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was just a racing incident. Now i stress at this point i didn't know the suspension was broke, i run in car camera with the laptimes displayed on the right. I then waited for a gap and went to rejoin but the car did not turn instead just hit the fence and blocked half the track with Ritzo being the unfortunate driver who didn't react quick enough to pass me on the inside.

Obviously mortified i left the game, and went to apologies to Ritzo for said mistake, and received a torrent of insults which is to be expected i suppose. Eventually Ritzo apologiesed for the insults and i thought all was good. I've now been shown a youtube clip where Ritzo has again belittled me. I appreciate it was a big mistake but im still a rookie, learning the car and tracks, and dont appreciate people talking to me/about me in this way. Last night i can except emotions must of been raw but after a truce was called and everything fine im shocked at what i've read today.

After said incident and following discussions i was not up for the rest of the meeting as much as i tried. I will bring up one final point though. There is a yellow top who i won't name because everyone will know who i'm talking about. No one has a good word to say about his driving style. Up until last night i hadn't really experienced it but now that i have could i also add my concern at the way he drives.

I hope it was just a one off meeting in regards the contact, i seemed to get hit heavy every race and remember the last time we visited that track it being fairly heavy on incidents. Once again apologies to those who i hit last night as always it was unintentional.

Twisty mate check you're replay's

It was a yellow top that nerfed you to cause you to spin, a slight lean on you was all it was. It was a white top that hit you as he had nowhere to go other than straight through you. :5:

Who is the unnamed Yellow top? PM it to me as I have a good idea who it is.

Also I was in TS an I think the insults were going both ways not just 1 way traffic.

Hope you have a better meeting next time out mate as I know the feeling all to well. :shrug:

Twisty mate check you're replay's

It was a yellow top that nerfed you to cause you to spin, a slight lean on you was all it was. It was a white top that hit you as he had nowhere to go other than straight through you. :5:

Who is the unnamed Yellow top? PM it to me as I have a good idea who it is.

Also I was in TS an I think the insults were going both ways not just 1 way traffic.

Hope you have a better meeting next time out mate as I know the feeling all to well. :shrug:

You can see on the video ritzo posted that I go past the white and he tucks straight in and right up the back of me next bend, only one result coming from that.

I wasn't in TS so couldn't of been me giving the insults. I told him in no uncertain terms on the chat thing, that if he wasn't going to accept my apology then he can shove it, but the insults where started on his side.

If you don't know which yellow top I'm on about then you don't need to. Every meeting someone complains about him so it won't take you long to find out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..