hmc

chris

Great cap

but wots with the tractors blokcing that car ?

wink.gif

2238[/snapback]

after 1 of the races 1 driver kept hitting another driver after the reds so they opened the gate and 2 tractors cam rushing over and blocked the car so it couldnt hit the other 1 again

after 1 of the races 1 driver kept hitting another driver after the reds so they opened the gate and 2 tractors cam rushing over and blocked the car so it couldnt hit the other 1 again

Remenissent of a certain Andyh a few years back I believe??

The late Polo as well perhaps if my memory serves me correctly or am I getting a bit mixed up?? shrug.gif

Remenissent of a certain Andyh a few years back I believe??

The late Polo as well perhaps if my memory serves me correctly or am I getting a bit mixed up?? shrug.gif

2251[/snapback]

Lol yeah, Andy ended up with two tractors blocking him in on the centre at Alwalton as he kept on turning round 3.gif3.gif3.gif3.gif3.gif

Polo's was more dramatic, more of a DD with the tractor chasing him round trying to stop him!

Another case was 273 Mad Mouse jacking 007 Dangerous Dill's Mk3 Tina at Swaffham one day as the cars were coming out of the pit gate to line up! He pushed the Mk3 into a post and kept backing off then ramming it. After about 5 shots, Mick Ivatt came barrelling along to jack down 273's Carina Estate with his open air Massey Ferguson (circa 1960, rated ploughing beef!). How he got it through scruteneering without a rollcage is beyond me, lmao.

Guest wurzle

as one of the tractor drivers involved in the said incident at standlake i would like to say im glad you found it entertaining and hope that you enjoyed theday out at the track and look forward to seeing you all again

all the best

wurzle (head on tractor driver and headcase )

2.gif

ps just downloaded the clip i never got on film while racing a car so i think ill start a new class maybe win a race or 2 tractor dd cant wait lol thumbup.gif

Edited by wurzle

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..