photshop

danp715

what else do I need after I have installed it

You will need the NVIDIA DDS Plugin FIND IT HERE

Then you will need the templates which can be found at www.ukdirt.co.uk > rFactor > Templates

There is also a handy skin painting thread on the UKSom website... READ IT HERE

F1s F2s and Saloons need to be exported in the DXT 1 format where as the Grasstrack stuff uses the DXT 5 format.

Then you will need the templates which can be found at www.ukdirt.co.uk > rFactor > Templates

F1s F2s and Saloons need to be exported in the DXT 1 format where as the Grasstrack stuff uses the DXT 5 format.

where do I save the NVIDIA DDS AT?

where do I save the NVIDIA DDS AT?

how do you use the plug in as I have all of the above now

File > Save As > DDS (then a box will appear... set it the same as the guide you have already read tells you to)

do you do skins mate? cos for some reson it isn't working for me and done evry thing you told me to do

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..