RESULTS: Buxton (16/10/14)

Toff244

Results:

Well Done Tom on winning the Tarmac masters, the final and top scoring

Results:

Tarmac Masters : 112 236 262 297 89 90 246 238 80 380 385 363 180 62 244 484 356 527 43 39 229 48

Heat 1: 236 385 112 180 246 484 43 39 80 90 244 356 82 62 238 380

Heat 2: 236 363 484 297 262 385 82 89 62 43 48 180 380 109 39 527

Heat 3: 246 89 43 244 238 363 90 527 380 474 62 262 109 82 229

Heat 4: 297 385 363 356 238 80 229 112 474 48 89 39 62 244

Heat 5: 236 246 527 484 84 112 229 297 180 474 356 262 80 48 109

A-Final: 112 363 474 262 297 246 238 90 229 80 380 527 244 356 82 180 89 385 43 236 62 48 484 39

GN 1: 484 385 236 246 89 363 527 297 238 112 244 43 380 229 180 80 262 48 39

50 pts 112 Tom D

49 pts 363 Walker

44 pts 246 Stox

37 pts 297 HamsterJnr

36 pts 236 DanSkin

30 pts 385 Boostman

30 pts 484 Jack Ward

26 pts 238 Kane_M

22 pts 262 Harmen

20 pts 474 BeesFanDanny

18 pts 89 Montangoo

17 pts 527 fast track

12 pts 90 LiamB

12 pts 229 Tsjalle

11 pts 43 Lloydy

9 pts 244 Toff

9 pts 80 BenChambers

5 pts 356 Mitch Wells

5 pts 180 wardieee

4 pts 380 Liam Powell

2 pts 82 Dbecks

1 pts 39 LeeK

0 pts 109 Dan W

0 pts 48 Tinman

0 pts 62 HHUNTER

MESSERS

71 JoshW

*Note 23/10/14 results updated to reflect disciplinary action against 229

The replays are here!

Thanks for the meeting Toff & Stumpy for his stewarding assistance once again.

:king: Well done to TomD for a dominant night, we had an awesome race in the Tarmac Masters - thought I had done enough to squeeze past in the last few laps, but ended up on the outside into the last corner... and that was never really going to work!

So who was hero in final.... White or yellow top??

There are plenty of "heroes" all the way through the field.Some of the Reds are probably the worst drivers i have ever seen,no respect for the mod or other drivers just making each race like bangers. We had followin after followin and wall riding all over the place.If i had the power i would have stopped the final because the driving was absolutely terrible i wanted to ban at least 4 red tops for bring the mod into disribute.These drivers should know better but they continually followin and wall riding.You should be glad i don't have the power because you would have your membership ripped up.If you can't race with respect for all the hard work that has been done making this mod,tracks and the admin staff running it go and race offline you will not be missed. :3:

There are plenty of "heroes" all the way through the field.Some of the Reds are probably the worst drivers i have ever seen,no respect for the mod or other drivers just making each race like bangers. We had followin after followin and wall riding all over the place.If i had the power i would have stopped the final because the driving was absolutely terrible i wanted to ban at least 4 red tops for bring the mod into disribute.These drivers should know better but they continually followin and wall riding.You should be glad i don't have the power because you would have your membership ripped up.If you can't race with respect for all the hard work that has been done making this mod,tracks and the admin staff running it go and race offline you will not be missed. :3:

That's my issue

Spend few nyts in week practicing trying set the car up

Then race your heats and try best to get good results to make the final

Then in final, within one lap some hero has gone in that hard end up

Up in air spinning round and landing in the middle track.

Another thing You nudge people To get past sensible without any fuss and then next bend they come

Pilling into you full wack on next turn. It's just stupid

I Probz didn't cover my self in glory in final I was just that wound up with what had happened and just wanted get back into the race. I'll hold

Me hands up too that.

People just need think about what they are doing. Instead messing round and doing stupid piles in and actually just raced with sensible contact the whole evening would be more enjoyable

Your the steward of the race Stumpy you decide who to kick or ban you do have the power to do it. You've done the job long enough now that the mod admin will trust your judgement on the issues they can't race and watch what others are doing that's why they have you and all other stewards helping out.

Not having a go dude just saying it as it is. Boot the offenders and report them let the admin do there job instead of allowing them to continue to wreck it for others. I knew exactly how this meeting would go down hence the very reason I didn't race it and I'm gonna say the same for a few others that are missing

in the results.

Another shocking meeting on tar, keep saying I won't race it but I always hope the racing will improve so keep racing anyway.

The heats for me weren't too bad for me but the final and GN were just a wreak fest.

Disappointed in myself but after getting wiped out in the final its the first time Ive thought If you can't beat em join em.

Let's hope things improve for the last few tar meetings.

First f1 meeting for werent too sure weather i should do it really but decided to have a go did practice seeing i was the only white in the server so had no other white to get a time against so went with the slowest car at the time which was bout half a second. went about my laps braking turning etc really trying to work on the handling of the car and my self rd others im no way perfect and i try and just do my own thing and to hear through teamspeak typical whites out again. At the time i didnt know who it was and im usually quite on there cos im concentrating 90% of the time didnt belive id done much wrong yeah i tested myself to use the bumper as in the 2s i just cant get to that point of contact and found i could in the 1s fairly pleased with that alone got hit hard at times so i took it on board really watched the masters race saw the hits thought right ill have to do the same out my heats 2 was my best a dnf yeah i struggled may have caused some issues but nothing to mess others around me with there race i wana challenge as best i can i usually move out a bit if i know im not guna keep the place other times ill stick it out as i feel i got some sort of challenge for the person behind but the final for me was as if i was out of my depth and just got swallowed up and made a few mistakes after that race to see on the message bar that im a problem and i too hard etc i was there to learn understand and survive really im not here to ruin other nites so josh ur comments are understood yes every1 has a first meeting and like most things in life some are quicker than others to pick it up ur form clearly shows you ve had years of practice im not a higher grade being an idiot im a white learner with the intention of at least being a good white please advise me not moan dont wana be 1 of these u think hes trouble.

Out come of the meeting was tough fun and intend to do more

Thanks to all of u and admin for your good work too

becks if you can turn up and enjoy it then that's what it's all about. Personally I race for the same reason. I can turn up do a tad of practice using a setup provided by my good friends then plod around keeping out of the way enjoying myself. I find in the 1s with them being so 'heavy' the hits do seem a lot bigger as someone has got to nail you just to move you wide. I'm not a huge fan of f1s on here or real life... But if I can turn up and go away with a smile then it's 100%'worth it. Forget points and finals ect, just turn up and get a good fair race and it's well worth all the effort

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..