Newishbe

Westy32

Evening all i have played bangers online but i have got rfactor and fancy ago at the saloons just a few questions where can i pay my fee's?? and could some one make me some skins if anyone has spare time

i'll have ago my self but it is not as easy as nascar heat skins well it does not look like it to me

thanks for your help

Evening all i have played bangers online but i have got rfactor and fancy ago at the saloons just a few questions where can i pay my fee's?? and could some one make me some skins if anyone has spare time

i'll have ago my self but it is not as easy as nascar heat skins well it does not look like it to me

thanks for your help

Normally at this time of year we propose a deal for the rest of the year and next year, I will find out what we have this year.

thanks for your help

Normally at this time of year we propose a deal for the rest of the year and next year, I will find out what we have this year.

to my knowledge 'don't quote me on this' from NOW till January 2016 is £18. That £18 will cover the month left of this summer, cover any pay to race mods over the winter (i.e. NZ Superstox) and then all of next years summer and winter. OTHERWISE you can pay £15 to join for a month, race all summer then pay the best part of £10 to race all next year. COUNTER is the man to talk to! PM him on the forum, he doesn't bite.

If you look at last years Annual Renewals thread http://www.ukdirtforum.com/index.php?showtopic=39975 you will see that we reduce the joining fee on the 1st October for the rest of the membership year to 28th Feb to £10.

This means that you will also be eligible for the reduced paid member renewal fees for the following year of £10 or £8 if you have raced any of the winter leagues.

Around Christmas time we sometimes run additional promotions offering some "free months" ie pay the normal 1st year rate of £15 during Dec/Jan and get 14 or 15 months for the one fee.

So in summary, if you want to join this year:

Option 1

Pay £10 for the rest of the membership year to 28th Feb and renew for £10 during Feb 2015 for membership through to 28th Feb 2016. This is £20 for membership to 28th Feb 2016 in 2 installments.

Option 2

Pay £10 for the rest of the membership year to 28th Feb, race one of the winter leagues and renew during February 2015 for £8. This is £18 for membership through to 28th Feb 2016 in 2 installments.

Option 3

Wait till mid Dec and pay £15 for membership through to 28th Feb 2016.

Under all options, once you are a paid member and renew in February each year, the full year costs you either £10 or £8 (or nothing if you win it).

The reason we run the fees based on 1st March to 28th February is because a number of people win their annual membership fees by winning Championships etc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..