Error with rFactor on loading

Mav

Since I downloaded Superstox, I have had an error occur when I raced F1's on Thursday.

rFactor loads, I can choose everything, I can connect to the server but when the game tries to go online it pauses 3/4 of the way.

I tabbed out to find I had an error message :

MISSING : HAMMER.MAS

I am able to click on OK and it disappears and the game continues to load.

I raced ok on Thursday so the game works fine.

Today I watched the replays of my races and it again stops 3/4 of the way when loading the replay, so I have to tab out again, click ok and the replay then starts.

Any ideas why this is happening and how I can stop it please?

Mine does the same dunno the cure all i notice is the pace car is now a temp car sorry im no help

I noticed that when I was doing donuts in the Grand National on Thursday - Temp car was in the middle not an F1.

Does you're F2's work ok Mav?

Hadn't tried F2's so I didn't know if it failed or not.

It's a pace car issue, just have to reinstall the default one i think...

Seems to be the issue Jake!

go into your superstox vehicles folder you'll see one named pacecar delete it. thats whats causing the error

Your spot on Samson - I deleted the file in the Superstox folder and I can now load up replays and see the pace car in the middle without the error popping up.

Many thanks Samson :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..