Can't open NO .exe files!

MichaelG - 38

Hello

very serios problem currently on my computer...

recently my hard-drive just died on me because of a corrupt windows boot file so i went out and bought a new drive. That drive was running fine so id thought i would shove my dead hard-drive in as a slave and see if it would boot and be recognised. It was recognised and i could access all my files, ran scandisk on the drive and I tried setting my old hard drive as the master and see if it would boot, it did  thumbup.gif

But now for some strange reason when im logged-on on my old hard-drive its saying some really odd things...

I can't access no programmes at all on my computer because it says "Windows cannot find .exe - This Programme is needed for opening files of type 'application"

Also when i try opening something in control panel it displays an error saying "Windows cannot find file 'rundll32.exe'

What can i exactly do with the pc now???!!!!   is there anything I can do to correct the problem or will i have to reformat yet again ?

Remember guys no much point telling me to download any programmes, my computer can't open ANY applications.  rofl.gif

Thank you for reading one of my long posts yet again.

Hope someone can help  thumbs_up.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..