Who is the fastest in UKDirt

Stumpy

While watching MotoGP the commentators were talking about the max speed they had been.

I will start this off i did 174mph (read off a speed camera detector which is accurate to 0.01%) in my Sierra Cosworth extremely non standard while racing an Audi RS6.

Frightened me to death and immediately slowed down. :o

I did 140 according to speedo in my impreza turbo many years ago i was actually 19 at the time 220bhp completely decatted sports exhaust down the m6 to m1 join id not long had the car it scared me quite a bit and slowed down when I realised it spit flames out lol ahh the memories of being young

Nice choice of car stumpy too

When I purchased my current car, I tried it out leaving a Coventry meeting on the M69 and I hit 130mph, was tempted to see if I could get 140mph but as those above it started

to worry me the pace I was catching cars on the motorway, only take a bad move and I would have been toast!

Got it out of my system after that - been there done that, kind of thing, and just glad I lived through it.

Hats off to motor-bikers who do it with very little protection - Now that would scare me rigid! :o

(Never ridden a motor-bike because of that!)

Also been in a plane that did over 500mph - does that count??? :rofl:

When I purchased my current car, I tried it out leaving a Coventry meeting on the M69 and I hit 130mph, was tempted to see if I could get 140mph but as those above it started

to worry me the pace I was catching cars on the motorway, only take a bad move and I would have been toast!

Got it out of my system after that - been there done that, kind of thing, and just glad I lived through it.

Hats off to motor-bikers who do it with very little protection - Now that would scare me rigid! :o

(Never ridden a motor-bike because of that!)

Also been in a plane that did over 500mph - does that count??? :rofl:

Current car mav????

Mav you aint wrong with the bikes.

I used to be an idiot when I had my Yamaha R6, The most I had out of was 182 an it wouldn't go any more.

I decided to get shut of it when it happened all to often an it was going to be a fast way to the big black bag.

In cars you know you are going fast on a bike at 100 it feels like you are stood still.

Nice jake love to go round that place

Ding dong i wana kno how fast u had the other halfs juke??? At lol

Mav although not proud i feel i gotta get the passat tdi out and take the diesel top speed challenge 😉

Only Had a ton out of it Dan I don't really drive it to be fair. I Don't like it horrible car/jeep it make me feel like a Rob cowley lol.

Only Had a ton out of it Dan I don't really drive it to be fair. I Don't like it horrible car/jeep it make me feel like a Rob cowley lol.

Lol wat u drive?? Or ride???

Did exactly the same last year after my first trip down to cov in my new car, got it up to 110mph on the way down but thought id push it a bit more on the way back and hit 130mph. Safe to say wont be trying to push it to 140 any time soon.

Lol wat u drive?? Or ride???

Bike has been gone for ages now although I still miss it I wont be getting another any time soon, I took our lass out an popped a little wheelie at 120 down the A17 she didn't take it well lol.

I'm Driving a Rav4 so not so speed demon for me but it will go round a corner well lol

Been driven round Daytona in the Richard Petty Driving Experience so 200mph?

Also done that as well Jake, amazing experience going at very high speed, millimetres from the wall, and the roar of the V8! next step is to drive one when we go back there in 2017

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..