Rally Opel Fruits (DiRT Rally)

New rally up in our ever popular league, it's one car this time. The Opel Kadett which is a great little car. 2 stages each on Germany, Greece and Wales, long and short.

28/7/15 18.00pm - 3/8/15 10.00pm

League link = https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/...68/ukdirt-rally

It's also been good to see how people are getting on so please post below how you are doing.

post-42-1438099567.jpg

DONE :)

I started the 6 rounds yesterday and have just finished - I was that slow :rofl:

Seriously don't know how you lot can go that much quicker!!!

Still enjoying it though :thumbs_up:

Just decided to continue my Championship and Dirt Rally went into update mode.

Its updated a new section RallyCross which sounds good.

Anyway, I went to do my championship but when I clicked on the first track the game said loading,

then a black screen with the music still playing and then went back to the desktop ending the game.

I have been on Steam, Rally Dirt Forum and someone has posted the exact same problem as me.

Wondered if anyone else has had similar problems since the update?

Congrats to Jeyder, who took a close win this time around. A poor run through the Germany stages including a big off scuppered me in my attempt.

We also have some new drivers involved including Fasttrack who did very well on his first go.

New event will be up later today, if you can get yourselves off the excellent RallyX that's just been released!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..