SRNZ - Kiwi Superstox

Wardieee

I have been in recent talks with some of the main SRNZ admins over in New Zealand. The Kiwis have been very kind and offered UKDirt 3 spaces in the World 240s (The equivalent to our World Final). The main race takes place on Sunday 25th October, 9:30AM UK time. SRNZ have also offered another league 3 places on the gird making 6 of the 26 car grid open to GB drivers. We have been offered skins, and full access to the meeting which is more than kind of them. The NZ rules for individual racing have recently changed and they are raced more like our F1 Stockcars in the individual events, so a Morning of proper stockcar racing would quite possibly be up our street.

I will lead UKDirt, and confirm my attendance as 180GB.

If you are interested please let me know asap, preferably by PM.

As I say, Skins are painted, we are welcome, we are slotted on the WF.... Its a very generous offer!

Note: 25th October the clocks go back, so it would be 9:30 our time and we would get an extra hours sleep!!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..