help with me new steering wheel

jamesy

i just bought a ps2 stearing wheel and pedals to use on my pc as i have the ps2 to pc lead which i have used for a while with no problems ,now i tried to use the stearing wheel  it dont work,so i tried to click on stearing wheel and pedals it comes up with :missing game port or game port drivers title with your gameport drivers are not properly configuerd please consult device manager nothing in there,is that my problem if so were do i get the file from etc. 2.gif  2.gif

i just bought a ps2 stearing wheel and pedals to use on my pc as i have the ps2 to pc lead which i have used for a while with no problems ,now i tried to use the stearing wheel  it dont work,so i tried to click on stearing wheel and pedals it comes up with :missing game port or game port drivers title with your gameport drivers are not properly configuerd please consult device manager nothing in there,is that my problem if so were do i get the file from etc. 2.gif  2.gif

27349[/snapback]

have u gone back to how u had it b4?

And the Driving Force (non pro- blue one).

That's because these are USB wheels, and the Wingman team made PC drivers for them.

Gameports are usually found on the back of sound cards, and are the old method of connecting joysticks etc. If a Playstation-USB adapter is whinging about Gameport drivers, then something is seriously fubar'd.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..