skin request

Benf562

Hi all any help in the right direction would be much appreciated I'm very new to this could some one make me a f1 tarmac and f1 shale skin I think it might take me a while to learn how to do it after reading about it and I would like to start racing as soon as possible don't need to be anything flash .

ok thanks mate so when your using novice skin dos it not matter about adding race no. or is there a way to do that>

No need for a number on the novice car. you will need you're Rfactor profile name with the number at the end. example mine is DanW-17.

I'm sure it wont take long for you to get the hang of making skins, if there is anything thing you need help with there are plenty of people that will give you a hand. Also if by the time the second skin pack is announced and you still have no idea, i can make you one if needed, however i'm sure you will figure it out. Feel free to ask for help if needed.

I'm sure it wont take long for you to get the hang of making skins, if there is anything thing you need help with there are plenty of people that will give you a hand. Also if by the time the second skin pack is announced and you still have no idea, i can make you one if needed, however i'm sure you will figure it out. Feel free to ask for help if needed.

ok thanks any help would be great I have never made skins for anything so its all new

also any idea about pm I get this (The error returned was:

You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board)

and I have had an e-mail to say I have a pm but can not do anything

Ok fixed this problem changed somthing I shouldn't have in options .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..