Hold the front page

Today I grabbed the bull by the horns a purchased RFactor1,, the 1225 full version via my phone.. as of not having a computer/laptop as first mentioned by my very first post (introduction).. I have received the key codes for activation (big smiles)..

My next purchase maybe either steering wheel and or pedals,,after that maybe a computer/laptop depending how deep are my pockets.. so I'm just letting you guys know that I am one step closer now to racing with you all (can't wait).

I will keep all you guys updated with my progression..

Dave

The game isn't mobile friendly....

If you want a PC that'll run rfactor and is cheap look at one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTRA-FAST-Quad-...S8egD_dOjCnUk2g

Buy a wheel after you've got a PC...

Jake...... Read it properly

He has just got the activation key so that when he gets his computer he can download the game and type in the activation key and then it will work

If you want a PC that'll run rfactor and is cheap look at one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTRA-FAST-Quad-...S8egD_dOjCnUk2g

He has just got the activation key so that when he gets his computer he can download the game and type in the activation key and then it will work

Harry I won't be rude as you're young.

But sometimes understanding sarcasm is a good trait to have...

Harry I won't be rude as you're young.

But sometimes understanding sarcasm is a good trait to have...

Yep that's fine Jake but remember Dave is new so adding sarcasm may confuse matters

I was looking at wheels myself Dave and you can get a Ferrari 430 replica with pedals and Force Feedback for under £100

Thanks Harry.. I did look at Argos online, and did a search for pc steer wheels,, I found that there was one that was £70.00 the make was thrust which I think came with pedals,, well that's what it looked like in the item pic.. thanks for your info on that wheel and pedals you suggested..

Thanks Jake.. I did check out the link you had in your reply.. I first thought of a gaming PC.. I looked online on PCworld,, when I saw their prices I thought I got to have even bigger deep pockets, but then if I do decide about your link, I would still need keyboard, monitor, and maybe a mouse to further expense..

Being on benifits (shhhhhhhhh) don't tell anyone Jake please lol.. so the cheapest the better, but with something that can take all the downloads from everywhere else and stuff, so I can race without bare minimum trouble..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..