On race nights

On race nights I see that who ever is racing, that they have to be that nights chat room 10 or 15 minutes prior to start time..

Does this mean that there is usage of a microphone and speakers or a headset, as I have seen that there is no chatting/talking during the race obviously a live stream..

This all goes back to when I started to watch on YouTube, that I noticed that you can hear everyone's voices on that formula that was racing..

The end result if in the live streaming that a microphone and or headset is in use,, well I have already got the headset,, which is one thing less to buy/purchase

Dave

Before each race everybody must be in Mirc chat by 8.20 which is just a typing chat and thats where races will be called

Their is an optional chat called TeamSpeak using a microphone and headset, a few people just pop in their for a laugh nothing gets announced their

Thanks Harry for the info..

Dave

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..