Kings Lynn (night)

Benchambers800

Well done to Hoggy for winning the final and to joint top scoring with Ricky!

See you all next week at Buxton for the National Championship!

Results:

Heat 1: 653 92 800 39 237 184 777 641 79 82 117 21 192 895

Heat 2: 237 82 92 777 39 800 21 79 641 184 539 895 117 192 653

A-Final: 92 777 800 237 82 653 184 79 39 21 895 641 539 117 192

GN 1: 82 237 653 641 39 800 184 777 21 92 79 539 895

39 pts 237 rickyljames

39 pts 92 hoggy

34 pts 800 BenChambers

32 pts 777 HGR

32 pts 82 Dbekcs

28 pts 653 Ryan Simpson

23 pts 39 LeeK

18 pts 184 Jack Ward

12 pts 641 Mav

11 pts 79 weeryan

8 pts 21 LouisH

0 pts 895 The Undertaker

0 pts 117 Dan W

0 pts 192 Brianhogg

0 pts 539 Harryyy

The replays are here!

Wd Ricky on the top spot on the points.

Thanks Admins for the time you take for the meeting.

Im starting to get a bit p**sed off now with the way I can predict things.

All of a sudden I get no grip on a Final wining setty, change to a setty I know that works at this track at night with the new 2016 mod an I still cant make the car turn.(Am I surprised)NO I'M NOT

When I say I can predict the results I'm never far off the ball an I wasn't tonight.

On another note should we have head admins in head admin role if they think its ok to come round the track to smash into another car just because they were tapped on the formation lap?

ADMINS should set an example to the rest us. A simple LOAD UP would to me be the best way of doing it for me. If it had being the other way round it would have being a different story, No restart no nothing.

If we want this to be the best UK OVAL LEAUGE in the UK start taking you're head of the bumper an put it into getting around the track.

There is a big difference in going from blue and going from yellow especially if your pace does not increase. If this is the case, then your approach has to change to how you can survive the early laps then put in some consistent laps and hope that slower cars don't hinder your progress.

That's how I wanted my night to go!

Looking back at the racing last night, It was enjoyable because to me when you are at a flat out track, the sense of speed and precision is amazing, fighting wheel to wheel with others around you.

However, when those around you either messed up or take you out, you know your race is ended as its just too much to catch that time back up again, and that's frustrating.

My first heat, I was hindered by an error in front, lost time and positions but then had a great duel with Ryan for 8th place.

Second heat, I survived the early mayhem and was sat in 4th following Hoggy who wasn't getting away, when one look at the lap charts and a bloody big tyre jumped out at me! Down to 9th I went.

Final was a great race, hanging in there when it was all going on around me, but sadly I had my back wheel snagged and round I went. Fought hard to get back into the top ten, but threw it away on the last lap by clipping a tyre AGAIN!

Grand National was a tense race, made a break and was away. I held 4th for a long time, watching in my mirrors as Wardy and LeeK had a battle behind me which kept them occupied. Pleased to have survived and cross the line in 4th.

So 12 points was had, whereas I predicted 20 before the meeting, so all in all disappointing on that front, but a good nights racing overall I thought. :thumbs_up:

Edited by Mav

Im starting to get a bit p**sed off now with the way I can predict things.

All of a sudden I get no grip on a Final wining setty, change to a setty I know that works at this track at night with the new 2016 mod an I still cant make the car turn.(Am I surprised)NO I'M NOT

On another note should we have head admins in head admin role if they think its ok to come round the track to smash into another car just because they were tapped on the formation lap?

ADMINS should set an example to the rest us. A simple LOAD UP would to me be the best way of doing it for me. If it had being the other way round it would have being a different story, No restart no nothing.

Firstly, I find that setups handle different depending on the number of members in server and thus the Final 'usually' has more than the heats and can make the difference there.

Secondly, if your gonna make a comment about me direct it at me dont go hiding sarcastic comments that some will know and some wont. You have an issue with me, Im always about and will gladly sort the issue, although it appears I cant fix your attitute lately I guess youll have to deal with that yourself.

As for the Heat 1 restart, Im parked up, 777 comes flying round under no control and smahes into my car going quicker than anyone should ever need to on the way to the grid and yeah it annoyed me, there is absolutely no need for it and no amount of 'sorry' makes that right, drive sensible round to your grid and it wont be an issue, drive stupidly on the way there and I will take issue to it always have an always will. I didnt actually drive into him, I parked in his way and asked for a restart and it was restarted. If the F2 admin wanna review that then thats up to them Ive had DP here before its nothing new even though some seem to think it doesnt happen.

Cheers for the meeting admin.im well chuffed with my results & points,which in practice I was going really well & I was very happy,then it proved it in the races.ive have really enjoyed shale meetings but i need to sort out my tarmac performance now cause its not been good enough at all.cheers hoggy for ur comment especially u said it was hard to catch me & thanks also to Dan w for your comment to :)

Edited by rickyjames237

wd hoggy

wd ricky

thrilled with my race finishes bar heat 1 didnt ajust my set up after the restarts but once i tweeked it i felt on good form was a tough group of blues to be with but i think i handled it the best ive done all season and chuffed at getting a win from so far back

thanks admin

thanks everyone

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..