Novice skin to painted skin

I have read through the forum, and found out that I can use a novice skin up to a month. I was wondering if there anyone that would be interested in doing some useable skins for me so I can race after the month is up on my formulars that I have registered to race in ukdirt league

I have read through the forum, and found out that I can use a novice skin up to a month. I was wondering if there anyone that would be interested in doing some useable skins for me so I can race after the month is up on my formulars that I have registered to race in ukdirt league

i can do you a saloon skin, just need race number.

i can do you a saloon skin, just need race number.

That would be most grateful of you Bryan thank you,, my registered saloon race number is 282...I have got a pm message from Connor saying he will do me F1 and F2 skins, I also asked him if he did other formula skins,, as of yet, and it was late when I replied to his message,, so I'm waiting on his returning reply...

Many thanks and appreciate what your doing for me

Dave...

P.S..

As you probably still know I'm still waiting to purchase my new laptop on around the 10th June,, so I won't be needing it until I have uploaded everything

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..