Windows 10 users

I was YouTube earlier today, and came across a youtuber called

" Barnacules Nerdgasm " check out his video on spying on windows 10, pre-install and post install of Windows10.. To me it's an eye opener.. this maybe of interest..

On this coming Friday ( yippy ) I will be getting my new lappy as I call it,, and I will certainly be looking at the Windows10 setting.. I will also via eBay be ordering wheel and peddles

Dave

I know I will be checking it out on Friday,, and also checking the I think it's an anti-spyware he meantions in his video,, " spybot beacon ".. I have a friend in USA, her and her husband are I.T people,, I sent her a Skype message earlier as well asking her to check out the spybot programme, as they are constantly looking for better spyware programmes, I did ask them to check it out and to give me their views on it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..