Farewell...

Jake691

Well the wheel and the PC have now been sold so it's time to hang up the helmet.

Since starting on simstox is 2008 I've made some great mates and some good enemies who have always provided some great battles with on track!

Just wanna say thanks to all the admins for the running of the meetings for the past 4 years and hopefully I'll see some of you around the tracks still!

If anyone does want setups I can provide you with them, but can't promise you'll be able to drive them....

Have you found a new lady/man to fill you're time jake?

Never mind that you will be lost on here an I hope you will soon see that UKDIRT=better than a dirty bird/manboy.

All jokes gone I will miss you Jake. xxxxx (no I wont kiss ya at cov like ya wanted me too) ;)

It's been a great pleasure racing against you mate, you were won of the fastest! (Even though you won the f1 British with a massively dirty move on skinner ;) )

Hope to see you at some tracks soon, saloon euro at Toytown maybe?

Good luck Jake!

Ben xxx

Edited by Benchambers800

all the best buddy you ve been good to me in my time here.

whatever your plans are with the time you would spend here hopefully it will be as fun as your time has been here and hopefully we can bump into each other at a track,

all the best pal

il take the settys best not let em go to waste :) i ask in the meetings but never get :( only few pepole given but dont work well

Take care of ya self out there :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..