race number and car

hi guys new to rfactor how do i get my race number and where to get tar and shale cars

Hi Macca

You are a paid up member, so you can get your number in the members area of www.ukdirt.co.uk. If you look under the "Member Options" tab, then "Number Registrations".

You will need to check under "League Information" tab and "Drivers List" to see what numbers are available.

Once you have got your numbers registered, I'm sure someone will offer to paint you your skins for inclusion in a skinpack if you ask on the skinpainting section of the forum. Before that, you should be able to select novice cars from the mod once you have it downloaded.

As I said in my PM, I don't race rFactor, so if the novice cars are in a specific skinpack, hopefully someone will point that out on here.

Hope you get it soerted out soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..