RESULTS: Wimbledon (07/07/16)

DanSkin

Well done to Jack Ward #484 for winning the meeting final and LeeK #39 for top scoring.

Also congratulations to LiamB #90 who tops the 2016 F1 World Championship Qualifying Points Chart! (The website will be updated shortly! Please remember that points are provisional, pending any disciplinary outcomes from this meeting...)

Thanks to Stumpy for his stewarding assistance this evening.

Results:

Whites & Yellows: 44 237 599 468 80

Heat 1: 1 80 800 39 238 599 527 246 48 454 589 82 44 468 17 90 237

Heat 2: 80 238 39 527 246 17 653 468 800 525 484 589* 43 599 82

Heat 3: 48 589 1 80 238 39 43 653 90 525 44 246 237 468

Heat 4: 90 1 525 237 527 484 229 800 43 653 17 44 82 599 48

A-Final: 484 39 43 17 1 599 454 527 229 246 48 44 80 589 468 237 653 800 525 238 90 82

GN 1: 48 1 238 237 39 800 90 17 80 44 599 525 43 82 246 589 468 484 229 454 653 527

77 pts 39 LeeK

75 pts 1 Tom D

55 pts 484 Jack Ward

46 pts 17 Dan W

46 pts 43 pinken

37 pts 238 Kane_M

32 pts 48 Tinman

32 pts 527 fast track

30 pts 80 ShayMurphMurphy

30 pts 599 Harold

23 pts 800 BenChambers

21 pts 237 rickyljames

21 pts 454 Frans

20 pts 90 LiamB

14 pts 246 Stox

14 pts 229 Tsjalle

10 pts 525 Maverick

9 pts 589 Stijneman

8 pts 653 Ryan Simpson

3 pts 468 BraderzzCooper

2 pts 44 Tom K

0 pts 139 petewrmac

0 pts 82 Dbecks

Messers:

539 Harryyy

363 walker

The replays are here!

Well done Fake Wardy on the Final win an well done LeeK on topping the points.

Thanks Dan,Stumpy and all else who helped run the meeting.

Well After the 1st heat in which the fence pulled out in front of me I was expecting to get Zero points going from blue, and the Lunatic seemingly on a mission to destroy as many cars as possible.

Heat 2 went ok Heat4 not so good.

So onto the Final, Probably the best race I have had on ukdirt. The first half was a good battle with Llyoydy an Thomas. Then Came along Fake Wardy with no invite either by the way

So the 2nd half of the race was on an another good battle for the lead was under way. In the tussle we were having the 39 machine crept up secretly an started to get in on the action.

I was not going to push my luck an eased off a bit. 4th would do me just fine

In all a most enjoyable meeting for me on a track that should be bulldozed.

Tough Night!!!

Fast Track I told you it would be your fault!!! :rofl:

Having been convinced that I would do ok in pre-meeting practice, I thought I would give it a go - My first meeting as a blue since 2012!

Lined up full of optimism, crossed the line with maximum pessimism!

Was up to 4th in Heat 1, then 589 struck, never recovered, out of race when DanW put me and Lloydy in, and we tangled trying to get going again. Race over.

Doing ok in my next heat when, 80 piles into a clump of cars behind me, of which I was the front car and end up being tagged and spun into fence. Managed to get Ricky for 10th place in end.

Heat 3 had a free run and held onto 3rd, so really chuffed with that :thumbs_up:

Final ended as the GO was called. 589 cut right across me straight into the tyre. I had nowhere to go and the reds then thundered into me.

Ended up racing the reds and Superstars and was holding my own but exiting a bend 589 on outside chops into 800 who was in the middle, forcing me who was on the inside into a tyre. Broke suspension :thumbs_down:

Well Done DanW for 4th place!

Grand National and that man 589 again tags me whilst recovering from his previous incident, then follows me into a parked car with the help from 82. Race Over.

So I now realize how enjoyable racing is when 589 isn't in your grade or your race (I was 3rd when he wasn't racing - coincidence?).

Would like to try the European Meeting but honestly don't think it would be worth my time practicing all week just for someone to blow it all away :shrug:

FakeWardy won final but a disastrous Heats and GN (GN at the hands of 589!) - Well Done when it mattered tho!

Congrats to LeeK who scored steadily all night - Top driving!

Commisserations to DBecks and myself - lowest scoring blues :unsure:

Tough Night!!!

Fast Track I told you it would be your fault!!! :rofl:

Having been convinced that I would do ok in pre-meeting practice, I thought I would give it a go - My first meeting as a blue since 2012!

Lined up full of optimism, crossed the line with maximum pessimism!

Was up to 4th in Heat 1, then 589 struck, never recovered, out of race when DanW put me and Lloydy in, and we tangled trying to get going again. Race over.

Doing ok in my next heat when, 80 piles into a clump of cars behind me, of which I was the front car and end up being tagged and spun into fence. Managed to get Ricky for 10th place in end.

Heat 3 had a free run and held onto 3rd, so really chuffed with that :thumbs_up:

Final ended as the GO was called. 589 cut right across me straight into the tyre. I had nowhere to go and the reds then thundered into me.

Ended up racing the reds and Superstars and was holding my own but exiting a bend 589 on outside chops into 800 who was in the middle, forcing me who was on the inside into a tyre. Broke suspension :thumbs_down:

Well Done DanW for 4th place!

Grand National and that man 589 again tags me whilst recovering from his previous incident, then follows me into a parked car with the help from 82. Race Over.

So I now realize how enjoyable racing is when 589 isn't in your grade or your race (I was 3rd when he wasn't racing - coincidence?).

Would like to try the European Meeting but honestly don't think it would be worth my time practicing all week just for someone to blow it all away :shrug:

FakeWardy won final but a disastrous Heats and GN (GN at the hands of 589!) - Well Done when it mattered tho!

Congrats to LeeK who scored steadily all night - Top driving!

Commisserations to DBecks and myself - lowest scoring blues :unsure:

we will bounce back amigo

WD to Wardy and LeeK :appl:

Heats were nothing to write home about, just typical of the racing in general round here!

But have to say that final was one of the best races I've been involved in on UKDirt, just gutted I couldn't hold on for the win.

Got a decent break from the blues early on and set about chasing down the whites and yellows. It was a brilliant battle between myself, DanW and Tom K for quite a few laps then Wardy decided to join in. Hits were traded for a fair few laps, nothing silly just good hard racing as it should be (although have to admit did think at one point this could bite us in the back side as all the others might catch up), but I took up the running for the last 5/6 where Wardy just sat behind waiting to pounce. Thought I'd got a big enough gap on the last lap but it wasn't to be, not only did Wardy sneak through but Leek as well.

Never won a final on tar but now I've led 2 till the last bend where the wins have been taken away from me firstly by Wardieee and secondly by Wardy :1106:

Had I not got the break early on in the final and had such a good race I probably wouldn't have enjoyed last night as in the other races the racing was pretty poor

Cheers for the meeting Skinner, stumpy and other admins :thumbup:

p.s think a video should be done of that final

Edited by lloydy89

Why would I make a video of junior winning!

You know how it works, I leave my little doggy on a leash and I don't feed it! So when I'm not around I let him off and he's hungry for a piece of the action!

WD to all of the winners and to the fake one for the final win!

I might get round to making a video in a few weeks time so remind me! However it'll be onboard with you so we can all watch you [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] it up!

Mav... Last year in the euro I didn't do a lap... I found a spun car in the backstraight as go was called... His number was 525 I believe :P ended my race there and then lol... So if you turn up spin into someone else please ;)

Was that only last year! Thought that was a few years ago!

That wasn't a deliberate act to take people out tho unlike some!

Hopefully, I am a better driver now - if left alone - but I have no urge to attend the Euro at the moment so you are safe for now :rofl:

As I am such a liability to you, I won't race my F2 Semi, and therefore won't be in the F2 WF, and pray you get Buxton F1 Semi, as I won't be racing that either if I am drawn there.

If we are both in Sheffield Semi, then maybe I will be ill that night, and therefore not qualify for Consi Semi as I haven't raced the semi, meaning I won't be in the F1 World Final.

So I think you will be safe from me in F1 & F2 Championships for the remainder of the season :thumbs_up:

I have achieved my aim for this season - Blue Roof - Took longer than I thought but those who wait etc etc :thumbup:

Mav... Last year in the euro I didn't do a lap... I found a spun car in the backstraight as go was called... His number was 525 I believe :P ended my race there and then lol... So if you turn up spin into someone else please ;)

Was that only last year! Thought that was a few years ago!

That wasn't a deliberate act to take people out tho unlike some!

Hopefully, I am a better driver now - if left alone - but I have no urge to attend the Euro at the moment so you are safe for now :rofl:

As I am such a liability to you, I won't race my F2 Semi, and therefore won't be in the F2 WF, and pray you get Buxton F1 Semi, as I won't be racing that either if I am drawn there.

If we are both in Sheffield Semi, then maybe I will be ill that night, and therefore not qualify for Consi Semi as I haven't raced the semi, meaning I won't be in the F1 World Final.

So I think you will be safe from me in F1 & F2 Championships for the remainder of the season :thumbs_up:

I have achieved my aim for this season - Blue Roof - Took longer than I thought but those who wait etc etc :thumbup:

Haha no Mav... You need to turn up as much as possible. We will stop tripping over eacother soon?

Haha no Mav... You need to turn up as much as possible. We will stop tripping over eacother soon?

If you insist Ben, I'll keep trying :thumbs_up:

I am away though for the Semis, so you should be ok :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..